Body Paint

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Body Paint

Postby getaload » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:44 am

Question for people that have been to DRM recently. We saw a body painting activity on the list. And we have never done this before. So...

Do you know what the body painting activity is about? Is there someone that does it for interested people? do they provide supplies? And how do people clean-up after?

Thanks in advance.
getaload
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Re: Body Paint

Postby El Caballero » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:33 am

getaload wrote:Question for people that have been to DRM recently. We saw a body painting activity on the list. And we have never done this before. So...

Do you know what the body painting activity is about? Is there someone that does it for interested people? do they provide supplies? And how do people clean-up after?

Thanks in advance.
same question
El Caballero

We are from: Argentina
We arrive on: 07 May 2020

Re: Body Paint

Postby Desireus2 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:56 pm

We were there last week and my wife was body painted. An artist came to our room and she had all the supplies needed. She is really talented. My wife used it for anything but human night. The artist is on the schedule for Wednesday nights but the concierge set up something for us on Monday night.

Its good fun and she has done that several times during our nine visits to RM. She used a lot of reds and oranges. Our bed looked like a murder scene the next morning lol. No, they didn't charge us extra for the sheets.

I'll see if I can figure out how to post a picture. Hope this helps.

Edit my avatar is a previous body paint of her.
David and Julie
April 24 - April 30 2022
10th time
Hilton Head SC
Desireus2
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 24 Apr 2022

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya