Let's Talk About Sex at DRM

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Let's Talk About Sex at DRM

Postby stewart66 » Thu May 02, 2024 9:05 am

Hi, we've read up on the DR policy and some places it states sex is prohibited in public areas and somewhere else they prohibit taking pictures but ask for you to refrain from having sex in public which is different than prohibiting.

Question 1, what will the staff do if they notice you having sex in prohibited areas, turn a blind eye or notify management and kick you out?

Most people prefer to be intimate in their own room but let's just say they want to have a little more fun ... so ...

Question 2, let's talk about locations (leaving out the obvious Jacuzzi and Playroom):
* main pool
* quiet pool
* beach beds
* seating area right outside your room door
* Eden hallway or stairs
* dance floor (discretely)
* outside where after dinner show is (discretely) because the show either turns you on or is just a plain bore
* outside on the day beds around the pools at night?

I ask because we didn't see anything and it was fairly tame, perhaps it was just the crowd, and expected to see more.

Looking to see thoughts, experiences and what you've seen.
stewart66

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 22 Aug 2024

Re: Let's Talk About Sex at DRM

Postby SusanAndDavid » Thu May 02, 2024 2:43 pm

Our experiences. Obviously, everyone may have a different perspective;

We have seen some folks 'try' to have sex at the pool beds and been asked to stop. We've also seen folks 'get away' with a quickie. If 'caught', they simply ask you to stop and that's the end of it. Seems ok for oral during pool games and such.

We've had fun outside of our room, inside our room and on the beach beds. This seems a controversial topic, but we literally ask each time we check in if sex on the beach is ok, and we're told 'don't behave', so we don't. We will have sex every day on the beach beds and no one has ever said a word. The ONLY time we were told no, we went to use a very empty villa bed and someone (staff) ran out and said we couldn't use that specific bed (and they were very kind about it).

We've seen folks grinding on the dance floor, on the sidelines in the disco, etc. We've been 12x, so bound to see everything eventually. It just varies day to day and week to week with the crowds. Regardless, we always just count on having fun with each other and everything else is a bonus.
KIK: DocHoliday660
RM- May 18-25, 2024
RM- Oct 5-11, 2024
SusanAndDavid
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 18 May 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Postby travmex » Thu May 02, 2024 5:36 pm

Sex on the beach at RM started to be allowed about 7 or 8 years ago, but never at Pearl.
We have seen every kind of PDS both around and in the pool at RM, some of it far from discrete, and nobody ever stopped it. But there has definitely has been less ‘action’ more recently. Don’t think that’s about rules or enforcing rules. It’s the crowd that is changing.
travmex
Desire Fan

Postby Yeipi » Fri May 03, 2024 9:28 pm

In our 11 trips to DRM we have had sex on the beach beds and nobody has stopped us; fair to mention most of our trips have been in January when rules are more relaxed but in February and April nobody said a word,; even a couple of times, couples using beds around us started their "sessions" after seeing us.
About the pool, we have never used a bed there.
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby ninaandfrank » Sat May 04, 2024 3:19 am

As others have stated it varies week to week and no two experiences are the same. We have been there once where there was lots of oral going down in and around the pool. However, we have also been there when even touching and kissing got you the evil eye from the newer crowd. I do think the staff is more apt to ask folks to stop the PDS when there is a high number of yellow bracelets in attendance versus when there is a majority of repeat customers. Due to beach erosion it is far less likely that someone will walk by RM than at Pearl. Even though I doubt they will ever admit it we think that the staff draw a distinction between soft play (oral) and full sex in regards to what they allow. Also I have said it before and I will say it again. If you are kind to the staff they appreciate it and it will show in what you personally can experience.

Frank
Some are reigniting the flame. Ours never burned out. Just dumping gas on it!
ninaandfrank
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby ninaandfrank » Sat May 04, 2024 3:20 am

BTW, we have also seen oral in the buffet. But, that is a story for a different day.
Some are reigniting the flame. Ours never burned out. Just dumping gas on it!
ninaandfrank
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby travmex » Sat May 04, 2024 4:49 am

In the late afternoon the pool beds largely empty as people drift off to the upstairs hot hub, or elsewhere. One time when there was only a handful left, a couple just a very short distance from us started to have full on sex. It’s not like they they were not obvious because there was hardly anyone else around them, and without being rude, they were not small people either. It’s not like they were discrete because they were high energy and moving through every position. And it wasn’t over quick because when we left about 45 minutes later they were still going.
It was almost like they were determined to finish but couldn’t quite get there. And as we left my wife remarked that maybe they would still be there in the morning desperately trying to get to the end! Their stamina was awesome.
No one on staff even gave them a second look.
You just don’t get get memories like that anywhere else.
travmex
Desire Fan

Postby sandbetweentoes » Sat May 04, 2024 7:37 am

Observations from a trip in April:
* main pool - lots of sensual kissing, but PDS was mostly of the "fun" variety (body shots etc.)
* quiet pool - don't know, only went there once and only a couple people were there
* beach beds - Yes (raises hand). One couple walked down from the beds to the waterline, but quickly realized the fantasy and reality was a mismatch
* seating area right outside your room door - Yes (raises hand) - this will depend on your balcony location and privacy
* Eden hallway or stairs - No
* dance floor (discretely) - yes, on the sidelines, discreetly (a.k.a lap dance with benefits)
* outside where after dinner show is (discretely) because the show either turns you on or is just a plain bore - Uh, no
* outside on the day beds around the pools at night? - no
sandbetweentoes

Postby nokidclub » Sat May 04, 2024 4:39 pm

The pool beds at night are super atmospheric with the colored lights on. It has worked out well for full-on sex sessions. I asked the security guard first, and he said to go ahead and do whatever we want — no one would bother us.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby 914travelers » Tue May 07, 2024 9:53 pm

nokidclub wrote:The pool beds at night are super atmospheric with the colored lights on. It has worked out well for full-on sex sessions. I asked the security guard first, and he said to go ahead and do whatever we want — no one would bother us.

Never thought of pool beds at night! yeah, that's gotta be nice.
Beach - never an issue. Plenty of times saw couples having sex there, never saw anyone have a problem with that.
Pool beds - the only time we saw that was during a takeover, when the rules were suspended. As soon as the takeover was over, the rules went back in effect. One couple didnt realize that and went all out on the circular bed - and were asked to stop.
SLS, SpicyMatch: Playful_explorers
SDC, MadameO: PlayfulExplorers
KiK: ny_travelers
914travelers
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 28 May 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC Spicy

Postby stewart66 » Tue May 14, 2024 11:19 am

Pool beds at night sound like a great idea.
What about the beds near the old lounge area? It's very quiet over there and nothing goes on.
As long as DRM lives and let live, and lets the guests enjoy, then all will be good. Let them enjoy themselves if you know what I mean.
I've never noticed an issue with the yellow band guests. There is something to be said that covering up a bit at times can add more sex appeal, maybe they are waiting for a special occasion later on.
But one thing I'd like to add, I thought the yoga was lacking. I wish DRM would host a couples yoga session where it was focused on the couple together instead of just doing yoga. And if they could add more couples focused activities that would be great to enhance the intimacy as opposed to the socializing aspect. Just my 2 cents.
stewart66

We arrive on: 22 Aug 2024

Postby radarisdown » Thu May 16, 2024 8:19 pm

ninaandfrank wrote:BTW, we have also seen oral in the buffet. But, that is a story for a different day.

Is it a different day yet
radarisdown
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Aug 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya