Claudia web sight

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Claudia web sight

Postby CandyLou » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:28 pm

I was trying to book an appoinment with Claudia, but I can't get her web sight up. Does anyone know if there is a problem, or is Claudia not around anymore. thanks
CandyLou
Desire Convert

Postby allstatemd » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:12 pm

The website seems to often have issues. You can just email her at massagebyclaudia@yahoo.com. Let her know when you will be visiting and she will let you know the dates/times she has avail.
allstatemd
Desire Fan

Postby eddieandjojo » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:42 am

As noted above, emailing Claudia is the best method. She has a few posts on this forum and I believe there is also a phone number if you still can't get her via email. No worries, she speaks perfect English.......

It's worth the effort to track her down.....TRUST ME!

E&J
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Claudia's information

Postby Claudia » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Hi everybody !! For the ones interested to book an appointment for a couple sensual massage instruction please write me to massagebyclaudia@yahoo.com and also you can check the web at http://massagebyclaudia.webcindario.com and my cel number is 9981-22-62-23 Any questions or douts please feel free and write me back and I will get back with you as soon as possible!!!
Thanks and looking forward to hear from you guys !!! Claudia. :wink:
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya