Bugs in Feb

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Bugs in Feb

Postby Dan&SueNYC » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:05 pm

There seemed to be many people mentioning the bug problem in the Oct/Nov trip reports. Is that an issue year round? We are going beginning of Feb.

Thanks
d&S
Sue & Dan (NYC)
Dan&SueNYC
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 0-11-2020

Re: Bugs in Feb

Postby CLG » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Bugs are luck of the draw. When we were there for Halloween, not bad. We just returned, the first few nights were pretty good but the last night my wife had all kinds of bug bites. The best thing to do is be prepared and hope for the best.

But when she does get some bites, she uses a product called Therapick to treat them, it works wonders for her, she never visits RM without it.

CLG
CLG

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 28 Oct 2017

Postby Lkncouple » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:14 am

dand27 wrote:There seemed to be many people mentioning the bug problem in the Oct/Nov trip reports. Is that an issue year round? We are going beginning of Feb.

Thanks
d&S

I am the kind of person the mosquitoes swarm to, and we have been twice in October and I never had a single bite. October is the end of Hurricane season so it was really windy then. Usually if there is lots of wind you are safe from bugs.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby danbo » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:32 am

Just returned from RM.We were up on the roof using the hot tub beds and while I was eating her, the mosquitos were eating me. I didn't notice till later though....
danbo
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Apr 2018

Postby Yeipi » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:56 pm

danbo wrote:Just returned from RM.We were up on the roof using the hot tub beds and while I was eating her, the mosquitos were eating me. I didn't notice till later though....

Normal food chain :lol:
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya