Couples Sensual Massage

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Couples Sensual Massage

Postby BandP » Sat May 28, 2016 6:24 am

Lots written about the massages...really too much to research and I keep getting more info on erotic (probably for good reason). But, on our first trip, we did a normal relaxing massage & it was great! A little sensual, probably just due to the nature of the place. We are going back in a couple of months and want to step it up to the Sensual menu. Erotic is still above our comfort level. So, can anyone share specific details about their COUPLES SENSUAL massage experience? We'd love to read a trip report specific to this topic. Thanks!
SDC: Sidekickers
kik: TXSidekick
RM Nov 2015
RM Aug 2016
Pearl June 2017
BandP
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Oct 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Couples Sensual Massage

Postby Dbhouston » Mon May 30, 2016 11:51 pm

B&P, I'm always willing to help out our good friends on the north side of town. Not to mention we are very experienced concerning the sensual and erotic massages. "In our experience" we have come to the conclusion that the masseurs feed off of body language on either version of the massage. Meaning... The more they see you are enjoying and reacting to their touch, the further they will go with the "massage". Both versions begin with the selection of gender upon scheduling, B/wifey was open to a male on our sensual massage and female on the erotic. Both times they had us complete a small questionnaire asking the typical massage questions and as perviously mentioned in posts, the last portion asks about any areas you would like to not be massaged. On both versions B/wifey left this blank. Both versions start the same, the masseurs are in masquerade masks upon entering the room, they instruct you to lay naked on the massage table and cover with a thin blanket. They leave the room and give you time to get ready. When they return the magic starts! The blanket is slowly pulled off, very slowly and sensually. At this point the massage begins, they begin to apply the warm oil all over. On both versions of the massage, B/wifey, said the sensual/erotic part started within 10 min of the massage. This is when the faint moaning begins, my favorite part! Both versions for B included stimulation of the clitoris and internally. For myself the sensual version was not 100% "hands on" as opposed to the erotic. This was the biggest difference... For B on both version they made sure she climaxed several times prior to putting us together. For myself during the erotic, the masseuse made sure I was fully attentive and ready for B, without initiating climax. Very carefully haha! After about 45 min they took me over to B to join in on a three way massage on her and then they asked me to climb on the table and the masseuse placed me inside of B. During both versions they stayed in the room, massaging and stimulating until we finished. I will note that during the sensual B/wifey did mention that the male would accidentally or perhaps purposely bump and place his hard-on against her throughout the massage. B/wifey did also mention that the female during the erotic was very well knowledged on how to bring her to climax 4-5 times versus the 1-2 times by the male during the sensual. I've read several posts and they are all very similar to this. I'm sure many that have experienced will concur. Go in with no expectations or reservations, don't be nervous and enjoy! Cheers!
Dbhouston
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 19 Oct 2016

Re: Couples Sensual Massage

Postby tommer » Tue May 31, 2016 6:31 am

I just want to second the account offered by Dbhouston. It's an excellent description. As stated, if you relax and communicate your approval of their skills, they will offer you more and more fun. Critical too, don't limit any areas that they can touch/massage .......... You will be so glad that you let them "have their way with you" :D :D :D We return to Pearl in 10 days, and we plan to do at least one erotic massage.
tommer
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya