Massage by Claudia

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Massage by Claudia

Postby bmerryman » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:03 pm

Anybody can share explicit details about the Massage By Claudia? Just trying to compare it to the RM massage if we only do one of the two. :US
Desire RM 01/03/16
Desire RM 04/12/17
Desire RM 06/05/18
Desire RM 11/09/19
bmerryman
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Nov 2019

Re: Massage by Claudia

Postby Lkncouple » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:41 pm

Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby Claudia » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:13 pm

Hi guys !!! For further information about my workshop and massage therapy you can check my web side http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible !!!
Looking forward to hear from you soon !!
Send you a big hug of light.

NAMASTE @};-
Claudia Gabucio
massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
9981-22-62-23
fb : A TOUCH OF MAGIC by CLAUDIA
http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Postby TXsunlovers » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:25 pm

bmerryman wrote:Anybody can share explicit details about the Massage By Claudia? Just trying to compare it to the RM massage if we only do one of the two. :US

There are a few counter opinions on this Forum, but my definitive conclusion is do not go to Claudia. It's simply not worth the cost savings (compared to Desire massages), nor is the time/effort/risk outside the resort even close to balancing. And this is before we even begin to explain how Claudia is a nice lady, but the service rarely rises to the level that the minority describe.
TXsunlovers
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 29 Sep 2016

Postby miranda2 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:05 am

We loved our massage by Claudia. I had never had a full-blown body orgasm until we met her. It's an experience we will never forget.
miranda2
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby Claudia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:43 pm

TXsunlovers wrote:
bmerryman wrote:Anybody can share explicit details about the Massage By Claudia? Just trying to compare it to the RM massage if we only do one of the two. :US

There are a few counter opinions on this Forum, but my definitive conclusion is do not go to Claudia. It's simply not worth the cost savings (compared to Desire massages), nor is the time/effort/risk outside the resort even close to balancing. And this is before we even begin to explain how Claudia is a nice lady, but the service rarely rises to the level that the minority describe.

Dear all:

My intention in this Forum since the very beginning of my participation has been to offer and provide a safe environment to all my customers and friends every time they decide to come and see me. It is true that Mexico has security issues, just like any other country in the world, if you read forums from Paris, Rome, New York, Brazil, security is always an important subject to address. But just like the places a mention, Cancun is a safe touristic destination and if it wasn’t so, we wouldn’t be having a 20 percent increase in the number of tourist that visit this city every year and millions of people wouldn’t be coming back year after year if their security is jeopardized at any point.

I have never spoken badly about Desire or their treatments. I have always stated that my therapy is for those who seek a deep sense of relaxation and wants to reconnect with themselves and their loved one in a spiritual level.

The sun shines for everybody, and I don’t encourage you to not try Desire´s Spa or treatments. For what I hear they are great, it works for those who want to have fun and relax and their prices are competitive with other hotels. My therapy focuses on other manners that Desire don’t. I work on a spiritual level that helps couples release stress, work, physical and mental problems and teach on how both of you can reconnect with each other through techniques such as tantra.

I understand if some do not agree with what I do, I respect all peoples point of view and have no interest in changing or arguing your thoughts. All I ask is do not compare my work with Desire´s because it’s not the same. Not because I offer a massage means it’s the same as Desires just like not all doctor’s appointments are the same because people have different needs and they all specialized in different areas of the body. With me is the same principle. If you are looking for a couples intimate session where your mind and body reconnect with yourself and your couple through a spiritual technique and want to try a non-rushed tantric session, I am available to see you. If you are looking for a Spa treatment Desires offers great services.

Secondly, Cancun is a safe city. All taxi drives are completely safe, the speak English and are always willing to make sure your visit is a pleasant one. Places such as Xcaret, Cirque Du Solei, Xel-Ha, Chichen-Itza, Tulum, Shopping Malls and more, offer a safe service to any place you would like to go. There has been no threats, no assaults, and no violence to any tourist in years. I encourage you to look up and read the local newspaper like Miami Herald in Cancun, New York Times in Cancun where no one has been hurt and millions of tourist keep coming back due to the service that Mexicans offers who visit this City.

As always I send all of you my love and remember that I´m available to see you if my therapy is what you are looking for. I´m always working on making your stay most pleasant and deliver a memorable moment with you loved one.
Regards, Claudia Gabucio.

Claudia Gabucio
Claudia

Postby gaviao » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:52 am

I fully agree with all Claudia says.
Our experience with her, around 4 years ago, was outstanding, surprising, sensual, highly sexually charged.
Certainly it would be nice if Claudia’s place was more elegant, or at least with a better taste in decoration and lighting, but actually you go with her for her magic hands, her unique way of massaging and for her teaching skills.
The ideal for a Desire’s guest –if budget is wide enough—is experiment both massages: Desire’s and Claudia’s.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby TXsunlovers » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:00 pm

Our experience was terrible, and we were SO open to learning new techniques and ideas and SO excited to be visiting her. I've written before about it, in detail, but I agree that the facility (especially the new one) was WalMart-ish at best in a questionable area. Beyond that, there was about 2 minutes each when it was good, but the interaction was not comfortable, with hateful facial expressions, to direct us, then she left us without a word for her adjoining bathroom (both times we were each on the table), without a word of instruction or encouragement, for about 3-4 minutes each time. Strange, uncomfortable, bad. Maybe she had a bad afternoon on our day. But there are a ton of mixed reviews ... strange how many like her and so many would not consider going back.
TXsunlovers
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 29 Sep 2016

Postby Claudia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Hello my dear friends !!!! First of all , I want to THANK all my clossest friends and clients all your love, prayers, support and wonderful loving vibes you have sent me during my recovery.
I'm doing better and better every day thanks God!! It's been a long recovery but hopefully I'll be back by the middle of October working again for all of you.
I will need to make some changes. For now, I'm only gonna be doing only ONE COUPLE A DAY. Could be 11am or 12pm.
I need to take it easy , so that's why for now I will be working that way. And no matter what!!!! I have always work QUALITY (*) not QUANTITY.
I'm so excited to be back again!!! I have missed so much what I trully love to do with all my heart.
Now I will focuss much more in the tantric workshop and massage. You will defentely enjoy it much more and be sure this will be something that you can always take back home with you and keep working and enjoying with each other , and for sure , an absolutely wondeful way to start your trip!!!!
If you want write me to start booking your appointments for the end of October, and begining of November and December, just send me an e-mail to massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com with the dates of your trip , and I would love to get back with you suggesting you what days I have open for you to choose.
It's gonna be my whole pleasure to see you guys.
Looking forward to hear from you soon. All my love, hugs and kisses. Claudia @};-

NAMASTE @};-

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
Claudia

Postby gaviao » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:14 am

Querida Claudia,
Estamos muy contentos de saber que has vuelto a la actividad. Fue una buena decisión empezar de poco a poco, lo primordial es cuidar tu salud y alcanzar una recuperación total.
Siempre hemos considerado que una pareja debe tomar un masaje contigo al menos una vez en su vida. Después decidirá si vuelve o no, pero nadie tendría que perder esa oportunidad si está en el área.
Te enviamos un abrazo,
Anabel y Gabriel
gaviao
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby eddieandjojo » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:53 pm

gaviao wrote:Querida Claudia,
Estamos muy contentos de saber que has vuelto a la actividad. Fue una buena decisión empezar de poco a poco, lo primordial es cuidar tu salud y alcanzar una recuperación total.
Siempre hemos considerado que una pareja debe tomar un masaje contigo al menos una vez en su vida. Después decidirá si vuelve o no, pero nadie tendría que perder esa oportunidad si está en el área.
Te enviamos un abrazo,
Anabel y Gabriel

Pensamos lo mismo, el proximo viaje a Pearl no va hacer antes de Julio del 2017. Nos vemos el ano que viene!

Many hugs and kisses!

Eddie & Jojo
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Claudia » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Te enviamos un abrazo,
Anabel y Gabriel

No saben cuanto agradesco su cariño, sus palabras y apoyo incondicional. De verdad he tenido que hacer un alto en el camino. Solo Dios sabe el para que suceden a veces las cosas. Ha sido una larga y dolorosa recuperacion, pero gracias a Dios dia con dia voy avanzando y me acerco a mi completa recuperacion.
Tentativamente quiero comenzar la proxima semana a trabajar. Aun no estoy dada de alta, sigo en terapia fisica , o sea que tengo que tomarme las cosas con mucha calmita y no abusar de mis fuerzas. Por eso de momento he decidido hacer solo una pareja al dia. Ademas de que puedo dedicar mas mi tiempo a cada pareja.
Veran !!! hay cosas nuevas y super lindas!!! este tiempo me he servido para enriquecer mi conocimiento y acercarme muchsimo mas al TANTRA. Por ese lado estoy super feliz porque se que les va a encantar probar esta sorpresa que tengo para todos ustedes con todo mi cariño.
Gracias infinitamente y espero primeramente Dios verlos pronto sino es este año, el siguiente !!!
Les mando un fuerte abrazo lleno de luz y muchisimo amor. Dios los bendiga!!!
Claudia @};-
Claudia

Postby Claudia » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:49 pm

eddieandjojo wrote:
Te enviamos un abrazo,
Anabel y Gabriel

Pensamos lo mismo, el proximo viaje a Pearl no va hacer antes de Julio del 2017. Nos vemos el ano que viene!

Many hugs and kisses!

Eddie & Jojo

Muchismas gracias chicos !!!! De verdad agradesco infinitamente su comprension, cariño, apoyo incondiconal y todas sus oraciones. De todo corazon espero verlos el siguiente año. Mientras tanto seguire preparando y enriqueciendo las sorpresas que tengo para ustedes. y PORSUPUESTO PODER RECUPERARME AL 100 % !!!
Les mando muchos besos y un fuertisimo abrazo de luz con todo mi cariño. LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON !!! GOD BLESS YOU :bj
Claudia @};-
Claudia

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya