Breathless Photos

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Breathless Photos

Postby Curvee » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi everyone!!

My husband and I are going in Nov and I've always wanted to take sexy photos and it sounds like Breathless Photos are the people to do it. I've read almost all the threads ( yes I'm a nervous newbie) for DRM and was wondering about the copyrights of the photos you purchase... Do they give you the copyright so you can make copies of the ones you do pay for.. husband and I want to redecorating our room and if there is at least one decent one we would like to put it on a large canvas...possible?

Look forward to meeting some amazing people!

Curvee
Curvee
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Nov 2017

Re: Breathless Photos

Postby barebuns » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Yes, the pictures are yours to do whatever you want with them. We have one of ours, that was taken on the Pearl pier, done as a 3 piece canvass set over our fireplace in our living room.
Desire Pearl Aug 2014, Feb 2015, Aug 2015, Aug 2016,
Desire RM July 2016
SMI April 2017
HEDO II June 2017
TTR March 2018
HEDO II Oct 2019
barebuns
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby Curvee » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:22 am

Thank you so much thinking of doing something similar in our room.

Cheers!
Curvee
Desire Fan

Postby Dan&SueNYC » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:36 am

Hi,

We did the Breathless photo shoot two yrs ago and they came out great. Yes, you get all the ones you pay for and can use and copy etc. Well worth it did a great job.

dan and sue
Sue & Dan (NYC)
Dan&SueNYC
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 0-11-2020

Postby Flyers8a » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:45 am

Did they give u actual photos or e-copies ?
Flyers8a

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Mar 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby ATM » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:45 am

The company is called Senses and is owned and operated by Antonio. He spends most of his time at DRM from my understanding. He's amazing. You get all your photos on a thumb drive, JPG format, so you can have prints made wherever you dare!
SLS: FunPlayInTheD
KIK: FunPlayInTheD
TTR 6 times
Desire Pearl Feb 2015
Desire RM Feb 2016, Aug 2016, Feb 2017, Aug 2-6 2017!
ATM
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 18 Feb 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby barebuns » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:10 am

Flyers8a wrote:Did they give u actual photos or e-copies ?

High resolution files were emailed to us and we were given a cd with the files as well.
BB
Desire Pearl Aug 2014, Feb 2015, Aug 2015, Aug 2016,
Desire RM July 2016
SMI April 2017
HEDO II June 2017
TTR March 2018
HEDO II Oct 2019
barebuns
Desire Addict

Postby bmerryman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:37 am

We also got a hard-back book of about 30 of the best shots. And they put about 50 shots to music in a slideshow. It was on the Cd with all the shots we bought.
Desire RM 01/03/16
Desire RM 04/12/17
Desire RM 06/05/18
Desire RM 11/09/19
bmerryman
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Nov 2019

Postby Curvee » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Ok I'm probably looking into this way too much but I've been wanting to do pictures like this forever! I've been on Pinterest pinning the poses I find super hot.. Is it lame to show them my ideas or should I just let them run with us for 2.5 hours? I know such a newbie problem to have 8)

One love,
Mrs Curvee
Curvee
Desire Fan

Postby xplore2gether » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:21 pm

we did the photo shoot in December at Pearl--it was amazing, we have some really beautiful shots. we had a G rated one put on canvas and it is hanging in our living room. we had 3 a little more risqué ones, (still kid friendly) and put them on canvas as well and have them hanging over our bed. we got our photos put onto a thumb drive so they are in digital format so we can do what we want with them. we were told that the photos would be kept for 20 days in case we had an issue with the thumb drive when we got home, then they would be deleted. highly recommend doing the shoot. budget about $500 for buying pictures afterwards though.. we budgeted $300 and couldn't get all the ones we liked. our photographer was amazing at posing us, but i'm sure they would do specific poses you had in mind. :CAN
xplore2gether
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 02 Jul 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Postby SexxxyInMe » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:42 am

We have done the photo shoot twice and both times were AMAZING! We cannot recommend it highly enough!

One suggestion, hair and makeup is now offered before the shoot. The girls do fabulous work and it is so much fun. You will feel incredibly pampered and relaxed before your photos. We felt it was well worth the price.

Lastly, we have had both canvas and acrylics made for our bedroom from the photos. All have turned out very nice.

Hope that's helpful and enjoy every second of your photo shoot and your time at Desire!
SexxxyInMe
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 17 Feb 2020

Postby Emptynesters404 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:14 pm

We just did the photos with Senses. Antonio was great, put my wife right at ease, posed her and took some great shots. Within a couple of minutes of starting the photo shoot turned pretty hardcore. For the most part I don't really think those pictures are that great. Sometimes less is more.

Someone asked about bringing some poses you like from Pinterest. I would absolutely recommend that. Also I would recommend spending some time outside of the room taking shots. We spend way too much time in the room and while the shots were great, we would have liked more variety. We saw him taking pictures of people on the beds in the lobby area but we never got to that. There are so many great places on the Desire property.

On a final note, you should book them as soon as you get there and do it on day two or three. After that the lack of sleep and partying starts to show on most people. This was out first time but we will not do it every time from now on. It is about $18 a picture and there is no min. Bring your own thumb drive.
Emptynesters404

We arrive on: 08 Apr 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sls

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya