couples vs single male evenings

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Postby aandk4fun » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:11 pm

if you want to put the wife to bed and go out on your own, to the bar, to the disco, to the jacuzzi then we have a great suggestion for you

GO TO HEDO instead....

please... there is a place for you, its just not Desire....
aandk4fun
Desire Fan

Postby salnjr4fun » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:56 pm

I find it a bit curious that noone has commented on the fact that the orginal poster has always referred to his significant other as "partner". Does anyone else find that relevant as well ? Several replies even went so far as to refer to her as his "wife". Not at all to question ones choice as to sexual orientation in any way, nor in this case am I implying anything other than a man/woman relationship, which is significant only in regards to that is the rule of Desire in defining a couple. But I wonder how many men try to gain access to Desire without the traditional established "couples" relationship in place and at what level of commitment ? Just curious .....
salnjr4fun
Desire Fan

Postby Sawyer » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:27 pm

salnjr4fun - Although I am sure you (and now me) have maybe overanalyzed this abit. I have to agree and I find it strange the references to "single male". Just cause my wife isn't around I don't consider myself a single male.
Sawyer
Desire Convert

Postby CokeMann » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:54 pm

salnjr4fun & Sawyer

I think you are definitely over analyzing what was a simple post asking a reasonable "what if" type of question from a newbie that hasn't been at Desire before.

The OP forum handle "JohnandKay" strongly suggests that they are a traditional M/F couple and I believe his use of the word single mean the obvious - by himself/not as a couple......
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

single male

Postby lavaloving38 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:47 pm

oh please...God..people take stuff seriously...We have been to Desire 7 times...now and then my wife has an early night...I go to the lobby bar and drink with friends...for Christs sake its not more complicated than that...I may go to the disco with them..but thats it...The whole point of Desire is the great people you connect with..
lavaloving38
Desire Convert

Re: single male

Postby miranda » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:02 pm

lavaloving38 wrote:The whole point of Desire is the great people you connect with..

The whole reason we go to Desire is to re-connect as a couple - meeting great couples is an added bonus.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Re: single male

Postby Cali_desire_cpl » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:17 am

lavaloving38 wrote:oh please...God..people take stuff seriously...We have been to Desire 7 times...now and then my wife has an early night...I go to the lobby bar and drink with friends...for Christs sake its not more complicated than that...I may go to the disco with them..but thats it...The whole point of Desire is the great people you connect with..

Having drinks at the lobby bar or going to the disco are cool...but going into the red room alone or sitting at the jacuzzi bar or in the jacuzzi alone late at night is creepy.

Gin
Cali_desire_cpl
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Feb 2013

Postby johnjeri417 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:44 pm

well said miranda and cali!!
johnjeri417
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 12 Aug 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF..SLS

taking it too seriously

Postby onering » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:28 pm

I would not feel uncomfortable if there is man by himself. Heck I am way to busy having fun to care what anyone else is doing. Shoot my hubby does not need to be with me 24 -7 nor I with him.

Remembering my last trip there, I do recall in there where men and women alone in the hot tub and I was not all freaked out. Even I was at some point and I did not feel like I had to explain where my spouse was. People are too paranoid. Why do people think that the man or women without their spouse want you? hmm

:twisted: :twisted:
onering
Desire Lover

Postby fess1200 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Ok, so I guess showing up alone at the Jacuzzi and wearing my mask & snorkel would be in bad taste?
fess1200

Postby toobusylivin » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:22 pm

not if you're aquaman... :o :lol:
toobusylivin
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 19 Mar 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby seef33 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:58 am

We never saw a single man at the Jacuzzi in late night. It's just odd.

However, sometime we see men and women without partners but temporary only and not all the time.
seef33
Desire Fan

Postby nicenycpl » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:26 am

toobusylivin wrote:not if you're aquaman... :o :lol:

you rang? :cal:
nicenycpl on Kik
nicenycpl
Desire Addict

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya