New theme nights posted for April 7-10

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

New theme nights posted for April 7-10

Postby jolesw » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi all....I happened to go on the Desire site, like I do every now and then. It is now saying that during the week of April 7-10....is Latin Fever and the theme nights are completely different. My husband and I are taking our second trip during this time.....just kinda frustrated they would post this 6 weeks before, especially when I already had things purchased for the normal theme nights. The nights do sound fun and I am glad they are mixing it up, just wish a heads up was a little sooner :?
jolesw
Desire Fan

Postby CokeMann » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:33 pm

They just changed around a couple of theme nights, not really added new ones. Thursdays are now Leather Night and Saturdays are Tropical and Sexy.

btw - the theme night changes don't have anything to do with the the Latin Fever weekend
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby allovatan » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:16 pm

I believe jolesw is referring to

Thursday 7: Pirate Night.
Friday 8: Latin Carnival: rumberas & mamberos + Live Salsa Performance + Dance Contest.
Saturday 9: Safari Night.
Sunday 10: “Desire’s Commandoâ€
allovatan
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA

Postby jolesw » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:10 am

I was referring to the fact that they have just within the last couple weeks announced this Latin Fever weekend....and it happens to be on the weekend we are going and the theme nights are completely different. I was aware they had switched leather night and had planned for the new schedule....now this just kinda messes things up. It's really no biggie just wanted to give fellow travelers a heads up for that weekend :)
jolesw
Desire Fan

Postby W8ing4thesunND » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:51 am

We arrive the 13th, we have already purchased outfits for Wed.-Friday nights the following week. Are they going back to eyes wide shut, leather & lingere?
W8ing4thesunND

Postby CokeMann » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:09 pm

The special theme nights are only for the Latin Fever weekend, April 7 to 10 - then they go back to the normal theme nights.
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya