disco alternative

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

disco alternative

Postby Ca2az1992 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:24 pm

We really enjoy visiting Desire and the atmosphere is super hot. The only thing missing is the opportunity to slow dance with other couples. Would anybody else be interested if the disco changed course one night and played slow, sensual music? Is it just my fantasy to watch my wife grinding and rubbing during a slow dance? Just curious
Ca2az1992

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 0- 1-2018

Re: disco alternative

Postby texascouple1208 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:21 am

Just my own opinion, but we do okay grinding to most of what they play already and I think that slow music might bring the energy way down. We like upbeat and faster tempo music in the disco.
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby eddieandjojo » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:26 am

texascouple1208 wrote:Just my own opinion, but we do okay grinding to most of what they play already and I think that slow music might bring the energy way down. We like upbeat and faster tempo music in the disco.

:L
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby RobSueLuvinLif » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:29 am

It would be easy to throw in a couple songs each night without killing the mood. Something like Careless Whisper, Lady in Red, You can leave your hat on. The later of which is quite appropriate for Desire if you ask me. :) But they have to keep playing songs with upbeat tempos like in Gasolina or others that they play for the most part. 21 days to trip 12? :bj :US
RobSueLuvinLif
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 13 Aug 2019

Postby jandr2u » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:14 pm

texascouple1208 wrote:Just my own opinion, but we do okay grinding to most of what they play already and I think that slow music might bring the energy way down. We like upbeat and faster tempo music in the disco.

Same. Lots of grinding to the songs they played. I'd worry about slow songs emptying the dance floor.
J and R
SLS/SDC/Kasidie: jandr2u
kik: caleqs

DRM 1/15-22 2020
DRM 5/26-6/1/19
jandr2u
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 26 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby sanma1 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:01 pm

Ca2az1992 wrote:We really enjoy visiting Desire and the atmosphere is super hot. The only thing missing is the opportunity to slow dance with other couples. Would anybody else be interested if the disco changed course one night and played slow, sensual music? Is it just my fantasy to watch my wife grinding and rubbing during a slow dance? Just curious

Hi. I understand what you have in mind, but I agree with the opinions of others about "killing the vibe".
So, what we have done in the past was to continue the "dance party" in our room with slower rythms but more intense rubbing... :D
And smooth music is also appropriate for some others activites than dancing!
sanma1
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 16 Apr 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: JALF

Postby dinkswithkinks » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:13 pm

Why not bring along a bluetooth speaker, grab some interested couples and make your own slow dance party out by the pool?
Unchained Melody anyone?
SLS & Kasidie: DinksWithKinks
dinkswithkinks
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 17 Apr 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie

Postby gaviao » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:46 am

One of the last times we went to Desire Pearl, there was a band playing at lobby, before disco time. They played just slow and romantic melodies. After a dinner with a champagne bottle into our bodies, both of us were in a sexy mood. Several couples, including us, danced very near, in a very erotic way. Soon, some pieces of clothing fell down. More that one PDA was seen. Nobody planned anything, but the results were excellent.
I don't know why some people think that slow music may "kill the vibe". I think it's a good idea one night a week the disco is destinated just to romantic music; it would be combined with some kind of clothing theme, for example long skirts, bare torso. Just my 4 cents (nowadays, 2 are not enough, hehe).
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby brks » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:05 pm

RobSueLuvinLif wrote:It would be easy to throw in a couple songs each night without killing the mood. Something like Careless Whisper, Lady in Red, You can leave your hat on. The later of which is quite appropriate for Desire if you ask me. :) But they have to keep playing songs with upbeat tempos like in Gasolina or others that they play for the most part. 21 days to trip 12? :bj :US

I agree with most, a slow tempo might empty the dance floor, so just throw a slow song here and there so people can catch their breath - everybody needs a lil break after so much cardio, right? Or leave the slow songs for the end of the disco party when people run out of “gasoline” to set up the Desire mood and get ready for the jacuzzi. :bj :shock:
brks
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Postby Justskin » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:57 am

jandr2u wrote:

Same. Lots of grinding to the songs they played. I'd worry about slow songs emptying the dance floor.

This^^^
SLS = Yummy1s
Justskin
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya