Friday night is now 4 Elements Night??

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Friday night is now 4 Elements Night??

Postby Sun&Fun2 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:23 pm

In checking the new events calendar, they have installed Friday night as 4 Elements Night. Any idea what kind of dress that means?
Sun&Fun2

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 08 Aug 2019

Re: Friday night is now 4 Elements Night??

Postby antillaria » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:38 pm

4 elements night is a special one-off night at DRM on Saturday 10th August as part of Sexy, Young and Wild month.
The image on the SYW website suggests that there may be a body painter there, doing elemental themed art.

The website text says:
DRM: AUGUST 10TH
Let water and breeze awaken your senses. Allow the fire of passion burn within you. Feast from the power of the earth, which sets the scene for the most passionate Desire moments, where fantasies will come alive in an erotic night inspired by the 4 elements. The most elemental instincts will surface in you, vibrating with the wild energy of nature.
Highlights: Party with live music at Melange and 4 Elements show with an erotic touch.

As it’s on a Saturday, it looks like it’s replacing the ‘Desireland’ theme for one night only. Desireland seems to be pretty much anything goes anyway, so i’m guessing some people will stick with this theme, whilst others might incorporate ‘4 elements’ into their outfits.

We’ll be there that night - my outfit will be ‘air’ themed, and husband’s is ‘earth’ themed.
RM - Jan 2016
RM - Aug 2016
RM - Apr/May 2017
RM - Aug 2018

You'll know me by the blue hair!
antillaria
Desire Lover

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Aug 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Fab swingers

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya