Game Information

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Game Information

Postby Freeatlastcouple2 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:38 pm

We will be arriving as newbies at DRM.

We have studied the September game schedule and hope for some insight as to the details of some of the games. Experiences will be fun to read.

Hoping for some insight from DRM Vets on how these games are played. The obvious games I'll leave out of the list but have listed most of them as we are curious as hell.

Erotic Dancing lessons - where and what happens?
Fashion Show - who participates and details?
Speed Dating - fill us in?
Desire Time?
Naughty Bottles? -LOL
Red Carpet Quiz?
One minute to pose? I think we get it but?
Music challenge?
Chip and Dale moment? LOL
Kamasutra lottery?
Sex Pong Tournament? Do tell?
Kinky Daring Darts? What?
Flip the cups?
Kamasutra surfing? were guessing?
Guess my kiss? I think we get it but?
Tequila pool volleyball - details?

We are imagining the game by title but we would like a little detail and may get extra participation with a little pregame insight lol.

They easy one for us is Beach Volleyball and we will be on the beach court regular.

Looking forward to it and rocking the games - Oh ya, we are competitive and are there prizes - LOL - We as couple will be each others prize no doubt but are bottles of booze or sex toys up for grabs.
Freeatlastcouple2
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya

Re: Game Information

Postby TandD » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:12 am

We've been multiple times (to Pearl only) and some of these are new to us as well. I'll try to fill in the ones I know

Freeatlastcouple2 wrote:We will be arriving as newbies at DRM.

We have studied the September game schedule and hope for some insight as to the details of some of the games. Experiences will be fun to read.

Hoping for some insight from DRM Vets on how these games are played. The obvious games I'll leave out of the list but have listed most of them as we are curious as hell.

Erotic Dancing lessons - where and what happens? I think this is just where a staff member gets some people to come up and they teach you Latin dance steps - salsa, batchata (sp?), etc.
Fashion Show - who participates and details? Staff and other models model various dresses/swimwear around the pool. We've seen some guests get involved too but they must have arranged ahead of time
Speed Dating - fill us in?
Desire Time? This just means nothing is planned/chillin by the pool
Naughty Bottles? -LOL Ugh, can't remember this one.
Red Carpet Quiz? Probably similar to the music quiz. It's basically trivia where people call out the answer for points. Winner gets a hat or something
One minute to pose? I think we get it but?
Music challenge?
Chip and Dale moment? LOL Curious about his and the next ones too. Not sure
Kamasutra lottery?
Sex Pong Tournament? Do tell? The do have ping pong tournaments but it wasn't sexy. Maybe this is something to spice it up because it was not very popular - I won the tournament by beating one guy...
Kinky Daring Darts? What? Have only heard about this one. I think you have to throw darts while your partner is distracting you. I've heard blow jobs are a popular method.
Flip the cups?
Kamasutra surfing? were guessing?
Guess my kiss? I think we get it but?
Tequila pool volleyball - details? Pool volley but if you cause the loss of a point you get a squirt of some sort of tequila punch from a water bottle from a staff member

We are imagining the game by title but we would like a little detail and may get extra participation with a little pregame insight lol.

They easy one for us is Beach Volleyball and we will be on the beach court regular.

Looking forward to it and rocking the games - Oh ya, we are competitive and are there prizes - LOL - We as couple will be each others prize no doubt but are bottles of booze or sex toys up for grabs. Prizes are usually small Desire logo stuff in my experience
TandD
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Freeatlastcouple2 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Thank you so much for your input:) Looking forward to everything!! Can't wait! ;)
Freeatlastcouple2
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada

Postby klhslh » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:35 am

Hi - Just looking at schedule from last week (as this week has not yet been posted online at Desire website) and the theme nights have changed! We leave Wed AM but glow night is that night - the previous week it was Friday! We have all kinds of glow stuff - why do they change the dates?????
KLHSLH
Awaiting our 2nd trip to Paradise..
klhslh

We arrive on: 26 Sep 2019

Postby texascouple1208 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:25 am

I am pretty sure that Friday has been latin fever night at RM all year outside of takeovers.
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya