MFM Hall Pass

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

MFM Hall Pass

Postby CoTandT » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:26 pm

We are excited to have an amazing time at RM this month. We have been to Pearl twice but first time to RM. My beautiful bride is pretty against having sex with someone she just met but we have had several great MFM encounters with a friend and she is encouraging me to explore with other couples while at RM when we are there. I know several of us (me especially) love watching their wife with another man but the discussion seems hard to bring up since nobody wants to exclude anyone and nobody wants to be excluded. Any suggestions about how I make it known that I have a hall pass with the full benefits that come with it? Can I wear a HH bracelet?
CoTandT

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl

Re: MFM Hall Pass

Postby curiousexotic » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:53 pm

What is a HH bracelet?

I’m sure many are open to the play. We are looking for a couple to trade partners with for mmf wwf and back and forth. Have witnessed many DRM that is what intrigued us to try the next trip.
curiousexotic
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Nov 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC

Postby NaughtyKittenandB » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:30 am

The struggle you may have is differentiating your situation, which sounds legit, from other guys that aren't honest about their "hall pass".

I would wager 80% of guys claiming to have a hall pass don't have one. They just try to do things when their partner isn't present.

When we play separately, I've invited my potential partner to confirm the situation with my wife if she would like.

Rather than her trying to decide if I am lying when I say "my wife is fine with it", she can get it direct from the source.
Bryan & Kelli
SZC, SLS: BandK6766
FetLife: NaughtyKitnandB
NaughtyKittenandB
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 16 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC and SLS

Postby CoTandT » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:14 pm

So, what you're saying is communication, communication, communication. Always great advice.
CoTandT

Postby Texzuelano » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:06 pm

CoTandT wrote:So, what you're saying is communication, communication, communication. Always great advice.

Yep, always great advice. There are several couples there that play separately, but you won't know it if you don't ask.
Texzuelano
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Apr 2024

Postby texascouple1208 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:49 pm

We have mostly found that couples who are okay playing separately are somewhat more rare at Desire and those that are looking to bring in a guy for an MFM are also somewhat rare, but you may find it. What we've seen work is if in the course of conversation your wife explains to the couple the situation and mentions that she does not play, but that you are free to play if they are looking to try an MFM or if they play separately and the female in the couple is interested. I think it can come up pretty naturally if you discuss each of your past lifestyle experiences and fantasies.

The other thing we have seen, was in a situation where a wife of a couple was interested in playing with me (husband), her husband approached my wife in passing - I think we were at the lunch buffet - and mentioned that they were happy playing separately and that she was interested in me, if that was within our boundaries. We had talked to them a fair amount at that point, so it was not really out of the blue. The timing never worked out on that trip, but maybe next time.

Just don't be the guy wandering around the resort solo propositioning on women. That will get you shunned in a hurry. But it sounds like you've been before and would know better.

Also - what does HH stand for? Hot Husband? I doubt a bracelet would get noticed. And what is a wwf? Should that fmf?
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby CoTandT » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:09 pm

I thought the HH (hot husband) thing would be a funny twist on Hot Wife but, yeah, the anklet would be weird. I had to look up wwf and other than wildlife and wrestling I got nothin'
CoTandT

Postby Siren » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Very good question. On our takeovers, we actually have "preference beads" that can be added to the name necklaces we provide to all the attendees. Different colors denote different preferences. Green is Full Swap, Yellow is Soft Swap, Blue is Hall Pass and Orange is Bisexual. It would appear there are quite a few at our takeovers who are open to Hall Pass play (mostly both parts of the couple wear them) and it's a great ice breaker. I liked what the earlier poster said about having the husband do the negotiating too.
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya