Massage by Claudia

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Massage by Claudia

Postby miranda » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Has anyone heard from Claudia lately? We can't access her website and we have emailed her a couple of weeks ago with no reply. Now we're getting worried!
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby CokeMann » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:46 pm

I hear from her every other day or so (yesterday in fact) - should be nothing to worry about.

BTW, her website is often offline - this seems to be normal as well - LOL
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby njdesirecpl » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:16 am

Miranda:

We had the same issue a couple of months ago. Just leave her an email and she will get back to you.

37 days and counting till we return to paradise.
njdesirecpl
Desire Devotee

Postby davidgdk » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:44 pm

My wife and I had a couple massae with Cladia on Thusday January 21st, and she is a sweatheart. We had an awesome time. We would highly recommend her.
davidgdk

Postby miranda » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm

We just heard back from her and have our appointment made. I'm sure our second time with Claudia will be as fabulous as our first!
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby davidgdk » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 am

Miranda: There is NO question that My wife and I will repeat with Claudia as well. We made that decision before we left her place last time :)
davidgdk

Hi everybody !!!

Postby Claudia » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Hi guys how are you !!! Hope all of you doing great !!! For the ones that will be coming in the next month of march or april and would like to start booking an appointment for a couple sensual massage instruction please write me back and let me know the dates of your trip so I can get back with you suggesting you days and times for you to choose.
Remember I only do two couples a day one at 10.00am and my second one at 1.00pm from Monday to Saturday.
If you have any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I will get back with you as soon as possible.
Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you soon !! Claudia.

Claudia Gabuccio
massagebyclaudia@yahoo.com
(998)206-34-86
cel 9981-22-62-23 :wink:
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

massage

Postby mandjforu » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:46 am

Agreed, my wife and I met with Claudia last Thursday morning for a totally incredible experience! We are soooo glad we found this topic before we left and booked an appointment. We both strongly suggest anyone who has never had the pleasure to do so. Claudia is really a wonderful lady and great host, my wife and I have already begun using her technique on one another, we'll be back for sure! Wish it was a week ago!!!
mandjforu

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya