Is PDS permissible on the beach and in the water at RM?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Is PDS permissible on the beach and in the water at RM?

Postby Pirate52 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:19 am

Pearl? First timers getting excited about booking this trip. Thanks
Pirate52

We are from: USA

Re: Is PDS permissible on the beach and in the water at RM?

Postby Eroticdesires » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:35 am

I am not sure if this is legally accurate, but I was told by a staff member that the water line (at high tide) is the property line that separates the public beach from Desire RM property. Therefore, the beach beds being placed above the water line was the reason sex was being allowed at the beds. I'm not sure if that is the case over at Desire Pearl, but they do get a lot more foot traffic in my experience so that may be the limiting factor in promoting beach bed sex at Pearl.

As for sex in the ocean or on the beach (from Here to Eternity Sex), I would be fairly discrete about it. Just beware of dangers of increased UTI infection of having sex in the ocean, pool or hot tub. I would use those areas more for foreplay and then enjoy sex on the very nice beds provided.
SDC: desirelovers
Kasidie: eroticdesires
Eroticdesires
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Yeipi » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:31 pm

dlee1967 wrote:I am not sure if this is legally accurate, but I was told by a staff member that the water line (at high tide) is the property line that separates the public beach from Desire RM property. Therefore, the beach beds being placed above the water line was the reason sex was being allowed at the beds.

Yeah, we were told the same and also, the staff who told me about that, said the guys who take care of the security along the beach in the different hotels warn each other when local police officers or the army walk by. Then they make sure no one is doing what they shouldn't do in public :mrgreen:
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby Desireus2 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:30 pm

Pirate52 wrote:Pearl? First timers getting excited about booking this trip. Thanks

Just remember, a grain of sand can turn ecstasy into agony. :D
David and Julie
April 24 - April 30 2022
10th time
Hilton Head SC
Desireus2
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 24 Apr 2022

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya