Is Desire for us?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Is Desire for us?

Postby nerdyrexans » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:15 am

Desire was recommended to me by a Facebook friend and I'm so intrigued.

A little about us. We've been together for 10 years, definitely in the lifestyle although we only play as a couple. I'm 49 and he's 35. I'm a BBW. I have a big belly, large breasts and a big bootie.

We've been vacationing in Jamaica for several years at a resort that has a naked island. It's definitely not a lifestyle resort and Towards the end of the first year there I finally said screw it and we went out there and on every trip since we've pretty much spent our days on the au natural island feeling the Caribbean breeze over every part of our bodies. It is honestly my favorite time of the year getting to be naked in the sun.

My question and hesitancy though is as a fat woman, I don't want to spend money going someplace I will feel left out and excluded. Of course I totally understand I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but in your experiences have you seen BBWs having a wonderful time at the resort? We are very open minded and are total hedonists so while this place sounds amazing, it is also a little intimidating.

Any advice is appreciated.
KIK: bbwcpl4play
Fetlife: 2nerdyfreaks
Kasidie: nerdytexans
nerdyrexans

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 23 May 2020

Re: Is Desire for us?

Postby Mrandmrst » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:45 am

As I'm sure you've seen in other posts, Desire is about the least judgmental place you'll find. We've seen people of all shapes and sizes including BBW men and women. I think attitude and confidence are far more important than BMI. If you are comfortable in your skin and not shy about meeting people I think you'll do just fine.
Mrandmrst
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 08 Dec 2022

Postby jandr2u » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:36 pm

Personality is everything. Size is nothing! Book it. The people are great. Some of the most fun folks we've met there have been of the "larger" variety. :)
J and R
SLS/SDC/Kasidie: jandr2u
kik: caleqs

DRM 1/15-22 2020
DRM 5/26-6/1/19
jandr2u
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 26 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby nerdyrexans » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:43 pm

Thanks you guys! Feeling a lot better about taking the plunge.
nerdyrexans

We arrive on: 23 May 2020

Postby txcouple13 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:50 am

Agree with others, book it and you won't regret it! :D It really is the most non-judgmental place I have ever been to, and a large reason we go back every year. You will see people of all sizes, nationalities, different economic backgrounds, etc. I have gone as a newly wed 3 months after our wedding in best shape of my life, going through IVF treatments so bloated and bruised, 6 months after having twins, and 6 months after a tummy tuck. I have never felt left out or excluded, and during the times I didn't feel my best it actually boosted my confidence.

nerdyrexans wrote:Desire was recommended to me by a Facebook friend and I'm so intrigued.

A little about us. We've been together for 10 years, definitely in the lifestyle although we only play as a couple. I'm 49 and he's 35. I'm a BBW. I have a big belly, large breasts and a big bootie.

We've been vacationing in Jamaica for several years at a resort that has a naked island. It's definitely not a lifestyle resort and Towards the end of the first year there I finally said screw it and we went out there and on every trip since we've pretty much spent our days on the au natural island feeling the Caribbean breeze over every part of our bodies. It is honestly my favorite time of the year getting to be naked in the sun.

My question and hesitancy though is as a fat woman, I don't want to spend money going someplace I will feel left out and excluded. Of course I totally understand I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but in your experiences have you seen BBWs having a wonderful time at the resort? We are very open minded and are total hedonists so while this place sounds amazing, it is also a little intimidating.

RM- August 2013
RM- September 2015
RM- July 2016
RM- July 2017
RM- August 2018
RM- July 2019
RM- August 2020

Kasidie- txcouple13
txcouple13
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 31 Jul 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Texzuelano » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:03 pm

nerdyrexans wrote:Desire was recommended to me by a Facebook friend and I'm so intrigued.

The gal that hugged me during water volley ball made my day. Didn't think a bbw could be that erotic but it was. Leave your reservations behind and come join the fun. You will not regret it. :D :D
Texzuelano
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Apr 2024

Postby gpt91705 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:26 am

You will get nothing but agreement from every person that’s been there and experienced it! When you finally get there, you will hardly be able to wait to book your next trip! The people are amazing. You don’t know what you’re missing! Go for it!
gpt91705

We arrive on: 19 Mar 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS LL

Postby nerdyrexans » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:05 pm

Thanks for all these amazing affirmations
nerdyrexans