Jeans and Sexy White

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Jeans and Sexy White

Postby tande4fun » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi All,

Heading to Desire next Monday and we have a question about the Jeans and Sexy White night. What is it? Is it jeans and white tank tops for the ladies? Or is it just anything white?

Thanks...Playfully Yours...T and E
tande4fun

Postby miranda » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 pm

We saw all sorts of outfits. I personally do not think jeans are sexy but some folks do. There were men in jeans, gals in denim mini skirts, denim vests, etc., gals in sheer white, lacy white, guys in white shirts, both button and tight t-shirts. Pretty much anything goes and wear what you feel comfortable in.

BTW - there are no fashion police at Desire. No one is ever denied access because of what they are wearing. LOL! :lol:
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby jamesandshawn » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:32 pm

I typically wear a white shirt with blue jeans. My wife will wear a white mini dress. We have seen all sorts of dress, so no worries ! Have fun !
jamesandshawn

Postby CokeMann » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:30 pm

miranda wrote:We saw all sorts of outfits. I personally do not think jeans are sexy but some folks do.

Aquiles, the body painter, is at Desire a couple of nights a week - I think painted on Jean shorts and cropped white shirt could be very sexy - lol
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya