Flamingle Pool Party

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Flamingle Pool Party

Postby yakman » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:30 pm

We will be at DRM & Pearl for their Flamingle Pool Parties (We're switching resorts midway through our trip). The website says attire is "pink, white & flamingo." However I am assuming the pool party will be during the day when everyone is naked...Can anyone shed some light on how the pool parties have worked in the past. If it is at night in the disco, then I understand the dress attire, if it's during the day, I don't get it...
yakman
Desire Convert

We are from: USA

Re: Flamingle Pool Party

Postby brks » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Ha, I bet it's gonna be the same like the pineapple pool party when the hottest color of the day was supposed to be pineapple yellow but nobody gave a damn because it was during day and it was in the same time as the foam party where everybody was naked or almost naked in the pool having fun with the foam. :D :D/
brks
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Postby yakman » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:47 am

Thanks for the quick reply...Does that mean that the regular theme night was still in effect that evening?
yakman
Desire Convert

Postby SecretSmileToday » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:09 am

yakman wrote:Thanks for the quick reply...Does that mean that the regular theme night was still in effect that evening?

We were at Pearl for the pineapple theme last August. At least that night, some wore pineapple, some the regular theme, and others neither.
Pearl 12/22
Pearl 3/21
Pearl 8/19
Pearl 6/18
SecretSmileToday on Kasidie and sls
SecretSmileToday
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby rohshambo » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:04 pm

This is first I've heard about this. In October 18 of us did a double foam party. Friday at RM then we all got day passes and did a takeover at Pearl for the Saturday foam party. Had a great time. Hard to wear colors when you are naked.
There is a new theme night calendar for 2020. Mostly the same but schoolgirl/ teacher night is back. OH YEAH :bj
Pam & Neal
kik: 2sunlovers
SLS: 2desiresunlovers
rohshambo
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby dnbinmi » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:19 pm

Is this just for one week or a takeover? I don't see anything on the website about it and we have never seen this in all of our trips. Just curious what day it is.
dnbinmi
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Nov 2014

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya