Alias Names??

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Alias Names??

Postby yakman » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:48 pm

My wife has a job where being at Desire would cause her to lose it. We are wanting to use aliases while we are there to help ensure no one ever finds out. (Don’t want anyone googling us or looking us up on Facebook or anything.)

Will the staff call us by our real names or will they even have access to that information? I know the front desk people will, but I don’t want the bartenders/pool guys/waiters running around calling us by the wrong names.
yakman
Desire Convert

We are from: USA

Re: Alias Names??

Postby twonewbs » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:26 am

I don't think you need to worry too much about that. Even if the front desk people have access to your info you can always make a special request and ask them to call you whatever alias name you want. I think the other ones from the staff usually won't even bother to remember your name, they will be way too busy and it's impossible for them to remember so many guests names... but let's say you'll make friends with some members of the staff or other guests..then just give them a nickname, or alias name, no one will care. You don't have to disclose your real names if that concerns you. It's just that you might end up making friends with some couples that you will wanna stay in touch with, and know that you can really trust them and they won't get you in any trouble no matter what - that might be the only case when you will want to give your real names.
Relax, and enjoy your vacation! ;)
twonewbs
Desire Fan

Postby SouthCarolinaCpl » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:29 am

Keep in mind,..while drinking you may find it hard to remember to use your fake names. We have encountered these slip ups from others a few times at Desire and it’s a big warning sign and turn off for us. To each their own, but what will you actually discuss with others while you are there? Will you change where you are from, what you do for a living, all of which are part of normal conversations at Desire. Seems for a stressful vacation to me.
SouthCarolinaCpl
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Apr 2024

Postby texascouple1208 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:39 am

SouthCarolinaCpl wrote:Keep in mind,..while drinking you may find it hard to remember to use your fake names. We have encountered these slip ups from others a few times at Desire and it’s a big warning sign and turn off for us. To each their own, but what will you actually discuss with others while you are there? Will you change where you are from, what you do for a living, all of which are part of normal conversations at Desire. Seems for a stressful vacation to me.

:L
Have to agree, very good points and people using aliases or fake names is a big turn off for us, too. Everyone at Desire is there for the same reason and no one is set on outing anyone. We've been in group chats where people used (obviously) fake names for weeks/months and it begs the question - if we actually meet at the resort, what the hell do we call you?
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby red88vette » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:51 pm

We met a couple last year that were using fake names because of their jobs. Wasn't till the end as we became better friends that they informed us of they were using fake names. Made sense after they explained their situation.
2022-Aug, Oct, Dec,
Total-30
red88vette
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 15 Oct 2022

Postby mustang » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:50 pm

No one uses last names at Desire and what would happen if someone knows your real 1st name? They're not going to rush onto social media and say they met "Bob and Karen". And no one will post pics of you. Unwritten rules of being somewhere where everyone wants to be discreet and most people there don't want people in their lives knowing they were at Desire.
mustang
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 06 Sep 2021

Postby werfun » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:22 pm

We have always used just our first names at Desire and never had anyone ask us for our last names. As pointed out in an
earlier post most people ask what your name is, where you live and a few asking what you do for a living. So unless you have a very strange name or live in a very small town you should not have any trouble using your real first name at Desire.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby north52 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:19 pm

I usually introduce myself as Dr. Phil MyCrackin.

It works for me!
Kasidie: North54
Kik: 8449db
north52
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 22 Oct 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby mustang » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:37 pm

north52 wrote:I usually introduce myself as Dr. Phil MyCrackin.

It works for me!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mustang
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 06 Sep 2021

Postby Yeipi » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:34 pm

north52 wrote:I usually introduce myself as Dr. Phil MyCrackin.

It works for me!

:mrgreen:
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby desireaddict » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:54 pm

Many years ago we felt compelled to use "nicknnames" at Hedo & Desire for anonymity. (Elections and all that to be worried about.)
Some of the employees who remember are still confused.
Now we couldn't care less.

John & Jane Doe
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby Preest » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:48 pm

Christ, I'm lucky to remember names at all, Desire or not... until we get to know you, you're "nice ass, short brown hair" or "amazing nipples, bright blue eyes".
Kik - Preest1230
SLS - Not Clergy
Preest
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 05 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS NotClergy

Postby TandD » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:36 am

yakman wrote:My wife has a job where being at Desire would cause her to lose it. We are wanting to use aliases while we are there to help ensure no one ever finds out. (Don’t want anyone googling us or looking us up on Facebook or anything.)

Will the staff call us by our real names or will they even have access to that information? I know the front desk people will, but I don’t want the bartenders/pool guys/waiters running around calling us by the wrong names.

The staff will call you by whatever first names you tell them you have. Nobody cares about your last names. Unless you have incredibly unique first names, I can't imagine anyone discerning you from your real names vs. fake names. People *will* ask you where you are from though and I think it would be useful to change that up more than your first names to shield your visit. Obviously, you have to be prepared for someone saying "Oh, we are from there too! What part?"
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby wirehouse » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:55 pm

We're Jon and Sandy. (And that's true.) Location did come out more than once. No one has ever asked our last names or professions. It may be awkward if we were asked, because we would not answer. We don't play in our home state and cannot emphasize discretion enough. Our experience of DRM has been that everyone has been easy, joyous, unobtrusive and had very similar interests: sex, play and laughter.

I'd suggest that you keep your first names. It's very hard to respond easily to the wrong first name. If asked your last name, simply say that your last name is Discretion.
Yes, that’s her. We love to connect and see what happens.
wirehouse
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 10 Jun 2020

Postby Playcations » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:43 am

We stick to first names but my wife sometimes let's our last name slip...lol. May seem like a odd place for an "lol" but she is always the one on high alert but the first to divulge. I will say this, we have met a variety of people at Desire some we have become lifelong friends with and others we only see each other once a year. Both are great, but we have also met several people who were VERY high profile guests and no one ever knew except for a couple that recognized them. This environment couldn't exist without the discretion of the staff. I would also venture to say (IMHO) this community largely protects and defends it's own when it comes to privacy and personal boundaries. (Whether professional or personal). Bottom line many of us have sensitive jobs or clearances that need protecting. Do what makes you feel comfortable.
Kik:USinOZ
SLS: Sweetestplaceonearth
Kasidie: Playcations
Playcations
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 17 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie SDC

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya