First Visit Jitters

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

First Visit Jitters

Postby Dgtx » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:22 pm

My boyfriend just booked us a trip for May. He finally took the hint from me and we will fly down from Cali. He is super vanilla. I've led an adventurous life before him. Love the guy 2 death though.

Any advice for helping him find a little chill time during the day. I'll search the board for room location advice. My man has gotta have some quiet sometimes.

Also. If I'm mixing in with the pool games where a good place to camp in loungers for him?

Thanks De'Ann
Dgtx

We are from: USA
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: First Visit Jitters

Postby Jandcj » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:50 am

Which resort did he book?
SLS: Jengas
KIK: Jenga844
Jandcj
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Aug 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Postby Dgtx » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:30 am

The one at Riviera Maya
Dgtx

Postby dinkswithkinks » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:33 pm

Dgtx wrote:My boyfriend just booked us a trip for May. He finally took the hint from me and we will fly down from Cali. He is super vanilla. I've led an adventurous life before him. Love the guy 2 death though.

Any advice for helping him find a little chill time during the day. I'll search the board for room location advice. My man has gotta have some quiet sometimes.

Also. If I'm mixing in with the pool games where a good place to camp in loungers for him?

Thanks De'Ann

As far as lounging by the pool, I'm guessing he wants to observe but not be in the action? If so, there are some beds in the northern corner of the pool that are a little away from the action, but you can still observe. We saw a lot of folks reading and enjoying themselves a little more privately on these beds. I'd suggest getting up fairly early in the morning and heading down to the pool to reserve a bed best suited. Keep in mind the where the sun will be throughout the day. Some beds get blistered by the sun at different points during the day, the beds in the North corner seem to have more shade from trees. You're going to have a blast!
SLS & Kasidie: DinksWithKinks
dinkswithkinks
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Apr 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie

Postby Dgtx » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:56 pm

Yeah that's pretty much what I meant. He's a total nerd and is not social magnet. Get him alone and he's a beast. But all day by the pool will be a tough hang. I'll be out drinking and flirting meeting peeps so yeah. It sounds like the north is good for him to camp at. I'll send him out early like 730 to get us a chair. Or are their beds too?
Dgtx

Postby Yeipi » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:56 am

Yes, there are nice beds there. And the beach on the north side is quiet and relaxing. We just came back from our trip and every morning we were able to get a nice bed (I was there by 8/8:30 to reserve). All the people around us were reading, sleeping or just looking at the ocean but all very quiet. Occasionally there was a handjob or a nice blowjob here and there but quiet ones :D
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby Vixen and Him » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:09 pm

Get a beach bed during the day. Its quiet for the most part there. I need escape times too to reboot and it works for me.
Vixen and Him
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2024

Postby desireaddict » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:13 pm

I think the answer to your dilemma is: Tequila!
Lower his inhibitions and he'll maybe become a social butterfly.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby brks » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:19 pm

desireaddict wrote:I think the answer to your dilemma is: Tequila!

:L Love your signature!
brks
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Postby ourfuntrip » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:00 am

DGTX, there are a lot of seats not directly around the pool that are not center stage of the party, so as others mentioned, find a seat where you want to be and hang out. The beach is also good for quiet and relaxing. You can make the choice to be part of the action or to sit back and relax. You can also sometimes find a quiet seat at the lobby bar or around it during the day, or at the beach bar, etc. in years past my guy would be out participating in the pool games and I sat on a pool bed relaxing, so we both got what we wanted, hopefully your boyfriend can find his quiet time but still grab a drink or a shot and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and blue sky at desire.
ourfuntrip
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 14 Oct 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie LL

Postby desireaddict » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:28 pm

brks wrote:
desireaddict wrote:I think the answer to your dilemma is: Tequila!

:L Love your signature!

Thanks!
It's a way of life. Or we could say: LIFESTYLE :D
Anyway, hopefully I'll get a very skilled mortician who can do some magic with this wornout body!

My doctor attributed the shape I'm in all to "too much wine, women, and song", thus I've quit the singing.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby brks » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:14 pm

:lol: :lol:
brks
Desire Lover