Traveling with "Toys"?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Traveling with "Toys"?

Postby hey32g » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:03 pm

What's the best way to travel with my wife's "toys" that we like to play with? Is it best to pack them in our suitcases and check them in or take them in the carry-ons?
hey32g

Postby CokeMann » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:37 pm

First thing is to make sure you remove the batteries and pack them separately - no need to cause a rise in the security level if some baggage handler flags your suitcase because of a strange vibration and buzzing noise - lol

Next I would suggest just pack them in the suitcase. Put them in clear plastic ziplock baggies right on top, also do the same with any lubes, etc so if your suitcase gets opened they will immediately see what triggered the xray machine - we always do it this way and have never had any problems bringing any type of toy

Last - do the same as above for the return trip home
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby tout.prest » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:59 am

here is a link to one of the many discussions about toys:

http://desireresorts.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=738&highlight=toys

As Wayne said though, remember to REMOVE the batteries ! We ALWAYS do except for our last time in December. I had lots going on as we packed and as we were checking in for our flight home, watching the bags slide away on the conveyor belt into airport oblivion, my wife asked me "did you remove the batteries ? " :shock: CRAP !! I almost jumped on the conveyor myself to chase them down. That was a long flight home ! :oops: lol (everything worked out fine though.)

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

traveling toys

Postby RobSueLuvinLif » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:58 am

After a previous trip to Desire some friends that we were there with came to visit us in SO CAL. When we picked them up at the airport they told us when getting there luggage, there was a big crowd around the conveyor pointing and snickering. Many were Chinese so they had no idea what they were saying. After pushing through the crowd to get their baggage, they realized what all the fuss was about. It seems that a baggage clerk thought it was amusing to take the huge black dildo that was in the suitcase and place it so that about 8 inches of it was sticking out the side and zipped it up so it wouldn't move. Our friends got a huge laugh when they realized what everyone was looking at, but then the realization of embarrasment to follow became evident as they realized it was they're suitcase and they would have to pick it up. They just grabbed it and ran. Many applauded and cheered as they made their out all the while trying to stuff the thing back in. It made for great conversation on the ride home to SB.
RobSueLuvinLif
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2019

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya