What's the nude to non nude ratio these days?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

What's the nude to non nude ratio these days?

Postby Olybar » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:09 pm

Specifically at the pool/spa area.

70/30? 80/20?

Last time we were at DRM, more people were wearing bathing suits than not.
Olybar

We are from: USA

Re: What's the nude to non nude ratio these days?

Postby Yeipi » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:43 pm

We were at RM 2 weeks ago and I would say most of the time it was at least 90/10. However in our last day there were some new couples who were not completely nude, but the majority was still nude.
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby jandr2u » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:05 pm

Just spent a week at DRM. Lots of guys wearing bathing suits. Maybe 50%?? Wasn't really tallying, just working from memory. Most ladies at least topless. Maybe 80-90%. Some nude, maybe 50%. That's at the pool.

In the hot tub, still some guys in shorts, almost all ladies topless and many bottomless. Definitely more nudity at the hot tub than at the pool.

In any event, it didn't impact any of the sexiness in our opinion. Wife was a bit disappointed and confused by all the guys wearing shorts. I don't really get it either, but to each their own.
J and R
SLS/SDC/Kasidie: jandr2u
kik: caleqs

DRM 1/15-22 2020
DRM 5/26-6/1/19
jandr2u
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 26 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Dgtx » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:11 am

My man he wears shorts. For him it's about being comfortable and confident. He been working thru body image issues for awhile and I'm proud of him. Me actually getting him to Desire is a big deal. If he needs shorts on to be comfy with himself and enjoy and not battle his body demons then hes okay by me in shorts. I'll be nekkid for sure. Maybe after a week there it will help him be more accepting of himself. I hope so.
Dgtx

Postby jandr2u » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:26 am

Dgtx wrote:My man he wears shorts. For him it's about being comfortable and confident. He been working thru body image issues for awhile and I'm proud of him. Me actually getting him to Desire is a big deal. If he needs shorts on to be comfy with himself and enjoy and not battle his body demons then hes okay by me in shorts. I'll be nekkid for sure. Maybe after a week there it will help him be more accepting of himself. I hope so.

Definitely you do you. That's Desire. Some people get pretty upset that the non-nekkid people are eventually going to kill the vibe or something. You guys do what you like. Some of the sexiest/fun times we had were with folks that had swimwear on. Didn't make a difference. He'll go there when/if he's ready. Until then, just have a great time!
J and R
SLS/SDC/Kasidie: jandr2u
kik: caleqs

DRM 1/15-22 2020
DRM 5/26-6/1/19
jandr2u
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 26 May 2019

Postby NaughtyKittenandB » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:45 am

We were at DRM for the past two weeks. 90% of women at least topless. Maybe 60-70% of guys nude in the pool. Actually seemed like more nudity than our last trip last summer, fwiw. Average age was also higher, so fewer newbies.
Bryan & Kelli
SZC, SLS: BandK6766
FetLife: NaughtyKitnandB
NaughtyKittenandB
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 16 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC and SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya