Input Sought re: Excursions/tours

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Input Sought re: Excursions/tours

Postby leftcoastflaguy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:38 am

Hi. New to the forum but been visiting the resort since 2005. The last time we stayed, we didn't get to experience the nude sail/snorkel trip, and we heard such good things about it.

We'll be staying in Playa del Carmen in mid-March (unfortunately, can't stay at Desire as we're traveling en famille), but we'd really like to join this particular tour from Desire or another designated point. I know the tours were booked on-site through a third-party tour operator, but I don't know how to reach them. Do I need to contact the resort directly, or can someone direct me to the tour operator direct?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
leftcoastflaguy

Contact @ Resort for Excursions

Postby sensualcnds » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:02 pm

Manolo is the contact for the Tours on site. The PR desk can pass along inquiries to him and he will respond back to you.

You can also view their offerings at: http://www.mycancuntours.com/affiliates/default.asp?affid=1066

I hope this helps :)
K
sensualcnds
Desire Lover

PM Sent

Postby sensualcnds » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Leftcoastflaguy - I just sent you a PM to follow up as well :)
K
sensualcnds
Desire Lover

Postby leftcoastflaguy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Got it. Thanks, K.
leftcoastflaguy

Postby CokeMann » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Mike and Chrissy who operate BareSailing http://www.baresailing.com/ out of Playa usually have space available - they service HBR as well as Desire.

Our Group used them last year and have also booked them this May for a full day nude cruise - great people - great time !!
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby sensualcnds » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Left - just sent you another quick message :)
sensualcnds
Desire Lover

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya