Desire a good place for 'first time' topless

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Desire a good place for 'first time' topless

Postby mo couple » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:51 pm

My wife would very much like to try topless for her first time. Just wondering what you all thought about Desire being a good place for this or would it be better to just try out a topless beach elsewhere first to 'test the waters", so to speak. My wife is pretty open minded and does like to cut loose at times. Thanks
mo couple

Re: Desire a good place for 'first time' topless

Postby mfay » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:37 pm

mo couple wrote: My wife is pretty open minded and does like to cut loose at times. Thanks

If, as you say she is really open minded, then yes Desire would be a great place for that first topless experience. People are extremely friendly, you'll be talking to a bunch of naked people in no time, and most people find that after the first hour or so taking off the clothes seems like the most natural thing in the world.
But, just make sure she is really as open minded as you think, and that she knows what goes on at Desire. Besides naked people you may see public displays of sex and a lot of sexual play between people who aren't necessarily couples. If she isn't comfortable with that possibility (seeing it- not participating) then Desire may not be the best choice.
Mike
mfay

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby CokeMann » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Frankly, Desire is probably the best place for her to try this out. I would say on an average week about 99.99% of ladies are topless most of the day and probably 85+% totally nude. So if she wants to join in it is just a natural thing to do.

My wife who is a fairly shy person would never think of going without her top at topless optional beach or Topless optional pools (like in Vegas) - with few other women doing so at these locations and ton's of gawkers she just doesn't feel comfortable - whereas five minutes after each time we arrive at Desire she is starkers and stays that way for the entire vacation
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Agreed

Postby danmason » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 am

Yes, when everyone around you is topless or nude, your wife will feel more self-conscious with her clothes ON. It is funny how fast you get used to being naked.
danmason
Desire Convert

Postby johnandheidi » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Frankly, I'd recommend going to some nudist place in the States for a day or two first. It'll be so much cheaper.
johnandheidi

Postby LagniappeDC » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:06 pm

First off, let me just say that we are huge Desire fans. Our third trip is coming up in just a couple of weeks. Our first time at Desire was the first time for either of us being nude in public and the atmosphere made us feel really comfortable. By the end of the week we hated puting clothes on.

That being said, Desire clearly has a sexual vibe to it. If you go knowing that you'll most likely see public acts of sex in close proximity then by all means Desire is a great place.

If you think that would be uncomfortable, we highly recommend Breezes Rio Bueno in Jamaica. They have both a private, fully nude side (rooms, pool, lunch buffet, beach), as well as a clothed side. Breezes is for more traditional nudists, though the right crowd can be a bit more "fun" especially on fantasy night (though nothing like Desire).

Good luck with your decision!
LagniappeDC
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Dec 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie, SLS, APG

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya