Public sex Riviera maya

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Re: Public sex Riviera maya

Postby Rex&Ruza » Sun May 31, 2020 5:52 pm

Didn’t realize specific months exists that allow or is better suited for PDS. What months are those?
Rex&Ruza
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya

Postby northernlightscpl » Sun May 31, 2020 6:17 pm

ISM January for sure and I believe August as well.
northernlightscpl
northernlightscpl
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 27 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby werfun » Sun May 31, 2020 10:11 pm

Rex&Ruza wrote:I understand your point but I walk in my backyard freely and don’t walk on my neighbors yard unless invited. When on vacation, the resort I paid for are the beaches I walk

You own the property that your home is on but does that give you the right to have PDS in your front yard where people walking or driving by can see you.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby Rex&Ruza » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:37 am

Where not talking about the front yard, where talking about the backyard. Only deer and bear walk my property unannounced. Listen I’m not about doing anything like this in front if children. I’m only trying to raise a point that those parents should be in question as I don’t understand why you would walk you kids remotely close knowing what kind of resort it is.

Can we now go back to having fun on these forums
Rex&Ruza
Desire Lover

Postby Desireswingers2112 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:17 am

We've had LOTS of oral sex around the pool and some discreet intercourse. Oral sex, we don't care to hide it because we love to be watched. A woman was down on Chris last trip as he sat on the edge of the pool and Africa brought him a beer, handed it to him and simply said, "I didn't see anything." We thought it was funny and kinda gave us the indication that it was okay. There was another time Didi centered out a man having his 50th birthday and encouraged women to come by his chair and blow him. So...
May2011RM
Dec2011
Mar2012
Jun2013
Jan2015Pearl
Apr2016RM
Apr2017
Oct2017
Apr2018
Oct2018
Desireswingers2112
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Menageaquatre

Postby hooligans » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:45 pm

When we were at the Pearl there were various stages of play on the beds during the day on the quiet end of the pool. This was exclusively couples. When we were in the pool one day there were three couples separately having sex. We may have tried it ourselves. I seem to remember us going to the beach once walking by a beach bed with the shades down. It wasn't enough to hide that two couples we're having fun.
hooligans
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya