Public sex Riviera maya

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Public sex Riviera maya

Postby Jake.davis » Mon May 25, 2020 1:05 pm

Hi I know public sex is allowed in playroom and hot tub but have heard conflicting reports about beach. Also is fore play allowed round pool and kissing. Thanks any info would be appreciated
Jake.davis

We are from: UK
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Sep 2021

Re: Public sex Riviera maya

Postby miamicpl » Mon May 25, 2020 4:33 pm

Technically, there are rules, reality, they get broken.
miamicpl
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 19 Aug 2019

Postby WeRus » Mon May 25, 2020 5:47 pm

I can not speak for Pearl but at RM the beach beds allowed PDS.
“I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way”
WeRus
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 14 Feb 2024

Postby Jake.davis » Mon May 25, 2020 5:56 pm

Would oral sex be ok round the pool or would that be to far
Jake.davis

We are from: UK
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Sep 2021

Postby WeRus » Mon May 25, 2020 6:08 pm

We saw a fair amount of public displays of “affection” in and around the pool. Most were doing their best to be discrete. What we noticed most common around the pool was mostly normal social interaction with the occasional heavy flirting. We didn’t see much use of the playroom but the hot tub was always a good blend of socializing and full out public displays. I truly awesome experience!
“I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way”
WeRus
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 14 Feb 2024

Postby nokidclub » Mon May 25, 2020 11:05 pm

WeRus wrote:We saw a fair amount of public displays of “affection” in and around the pool. Most were doing their best to be discrete. What we noticed most common around the pool was mostly normal social interaction with the occasional heavy flirting. We didn’t see much use of the playroom but the hot tub was always a good blend of socializing and full out public displays. I truly awesome experience!

+1. We’ve had some amazing sex with ourselves (and with new friends) on the beach beds. Where else in the world can you have sex on a bed by the ocean waves? Take advantage of it if the opportunity arises.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby D&H » Tue May 26, 2020 6:26 pm

Yes, there is plenty on the beach beds, but all that we saw was discreet. Yes, it happens around the pool. When a playmaker comes to your pool chair and drizzles you with chocolate sauce, you’ve gotta clean it up. And there were plenty of sexy interactive games during the foam party, but just quick fun stuff. As always, if you decline or pass, no big deal.
D&H
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 16 Dec 2020

Postby brks » Fri May 29, 2020 11:06 pm

nokidclub wrote:
WeRus wrote:We saw a fair amount of public displays of “affection” in and around the pool. Most were doing their best to be discrete. What we noticed most common around the pool was mostly normal social interaction with the occasional heavy flirting. We didn’t see much use of the playroom but the hot tub was always a good blend of socializing and full out public displays. I truly awesome experience!

+1. We’ve had some amazing sex with ourselves (and with new friends) on the beach beds. Where else in the world can you have sex on a bed by the ocean waves? Take advantage of it if the opportunity arises.

:L Exactly! And yeah, rules are meant to be broken..especially in a place like Desire, lol!
brks
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2020

Postby Cheers2US » Sun May 31, 2020 6:13 am

Jake.davis wrote:Hi I know public sex is allowed in playroom and hot tub but have heard conflicting reports about beach. Also is fore play allowed round pool and kissing. Thanks any info would be appreciated

The thing to keep in mind with the beach is that it's technically a public area. It is not uncommon to see families with children walking up and down the beach.
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Rex&Ruza » Sun May 31, 2020 9:25 am

I’m just confused what parents would want to walk by a nude resort with children and please don’t tell me they didn’t know. Those parents are just curious and potential Desire guests but don’t have trust to leave the kids at the resorts they are staying at. My suggestion to them is to walk by one at a time so one stay with the kids. Maybe if Trump helped developers build a 20’ tall wall within Desire for a kids daycare so the parents can play on the other side would help those curious parents.
Rex&Ruza
Desire Lover

Postby nokidclub » Sun May 31, 2020 10:37 am

The families/children thing is a legitimate concern at Desire Pearl, as the beach continues on both sides. Probably a good idea to refrain from sex there. We have seen families/children walking by there.

At Desire RM, there’s not much foot traffic since the beach generally isn’t passable on the north end. It’s mostly just fellow RM guests. That’s why RM has allowed sex on the beach beds previously. Plus, Breathless is next door to the south and doesn’t allow kids.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby werfun » Sun May 31, 2020 4:09 pm

First of all beaches are public for a distance above high tide mark so the resorts have no control on who walks there, Second there is a vast difference between just being nude and people having sexual acts going in public, Maybe the families waking by don't mind letting their kids seeing nude people but do draw the line at letting their kids see sex acts.
By the way those families also are on vacation and have just as much right to use the beach as anyone else.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby Rex&Ruza » Sun May 31, 2020 4:38 pm

I understand your point but I walk in my backyard freely and don’t walk on my neighbors yard unless invited. When on vacation, the resort I paid for are the beaches I walk
Rex&Ruza
Desire Lover

Postby northernlightscpl » Sun May 31, 2020 5:36 pm

Rex&Ruza wrote:I understand your point but I walk in my backyard freely and don’t walk on my neighbors yard unless invited. When on vacation, the resort I paid for are the beaches I walk

Your are correct. Most all 'beach front' resorts own the beach down to the tide water line, as is the case of both DRM and DP. I as many don't walk on or use another resorts' beaches simply out of good etiquette for the other resort. We have walked the beach all the way to Puerto Morelos, but stayed down on the water line across other resort beach fronts. That is why both resorts are pretty liberal with nudity on the beach and PDS on the beach beds (DRM) because they own the beach.

I can understand the intrigue that adults would have about a resort such as DRM and DP and want to walk the beach to check Desire out, but It always amazes me (I haven't seen it often) when I see parents with their children in tow walking past the Desire signs on the beach and knowingly expose their children to what they may see. I guess it is up to the parent that is taking 'the stroll' with their kids and yes, it is the Desire beach for our pleasure to use. It is an individual decision how much circumspect a couple would use in PDS on the beach if kids were present. All be it, the rules are loose on PDS (except for a few months of the year where full PDS is allowed) around both properties (except the lobby and restaurants).
northernlightscpl
northernlightscpl
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 27 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Rex&Ruza » Sun May 31, 2020 5:52 pm

Didn’t realize specific months exists that allow or is better suited for PDS. What months are those?
Rex&Ruza
Desire Lover

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya