Two questions on short notice.... please help!

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Two questions on short notice.... please help!

Postby Amber&Alan » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:49 pm

We are headed down to DRM in three days and the forecast calls for a lot of rain and thunderstorms. How will this change things? Do we pack differently?

Question #2..... my wife has a lot of lingerie packed. Is it okay to wear essentially lingerie to the theme night get-togethers?

Thanks?

A&A
Amber&Alan
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Jun 2020

Re: Two questions on short notice.... please help!

Postby WeRus » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:38 pm

Depending on the amount of rainfall activities may congregate more under overhangs but other than that reduced sunbathing it will still be fun.

Lingerie is perfectly appropriate for theme nights. There will be the full spectrum of participation. From very elaborate costumes, to quick and easy themed outfit to some just dressed very sexy. It is what you make it.
“I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way”
WeRus
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 14 Feb 2024

Postby Rex&Ruza » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:11 pm

If she wears things that make her look on fire she will be confronted with a lot of fire fighters with their water hoses.
Rex&Ruza
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya

Postby Cheers2US » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:51 pm

We have been to Cancun maybe a dozen times and the forecast almost always calls for rain. Most often, the "rain" is just a patch of cloudiness or a light sprinkling. However, there have been a few occasions when it was very rainy/stormy and all/most activities had to be held indoors. Our last trip was December 2019 and it rained 4 of the 6 days we were there, including one day of heavy downpour.

As for the lingerie, it is always appropriate for the evening activities. I think they have a dedicated lingerie night, but honestly, every night can be lingerie night and it wouldn't seem out of the ordinary at all.
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Amber&Alan » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:19 pm

Thank you for the quick responses!

I know what you mean about the rain but it’s actually small offshoots of Cristoval so it’s a few 12+hr periods of thunderstorms in addition to the small tropical rain showers.

Her lingerie holds with the theme each night so thanks for the info.

So don’t pack differently essentially?
Amber&Alan
Desire Convert

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Jun 2020

Postby ksr » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:03 pm

A couple of thoughts. This may be obvious, but we learned that the percent of rain that is called out is the chance of rain that day. In other words, an 80% chance of rain seems to mean that there is an 80% chance that you will get some amount of rain that day, not that it is going to rain 80% of the day. After several trips this is the only answer we have come up with. We were at DP for 4 nights a couple of years ago and we had sideways downpours non stop for the 5 days. I mean nonstop--it sucked. Other than that trip, mostly sunny with occasional rain and clouds regardless of the forecast. The only disclaimer is that we only go from March to Sept. Can't speak for the rest of the year. As for your wife's clothing, less is better all the time. She should do whatever is comfortable for her. You will find that the people are very accepting, friendly and sexy. Always a very sexy vibe. :US
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya