Paying for padded chairs

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Paying for padded chairs

Postby yadi4 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:29 pm

I just read on trip advisor that you have to pay for padded chairs around the pool. Can anyone help with this?
yadi4

chairs

Postby outlaw 32 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:40 pm

we just left there and you do not have to pay for the chairs around the pool. You do have to go through Daniel at the pool and he puts you name on the list. I always went out at 7:00 am and reserved my chair and did tipped him
outlaw 32
Desire Fan

Postby CokeMann » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:02 pm

This question was asked and also answered officially last week on another thread - another case of misinformation via a TripAdvisor review.

Desire Forums:
The question has come up about pool chairs- someone is saying that you now have to pay for and reserve all the pool chairs ahead- is that true ?

Jorge- Guest Services Desire:
I'm sure this is a misunderstanding, we have never had the booking system for the chairs around the pool and nobody has to pay for these, the system we have the first-come and signing. Only beach beds can be booked and just 15 beach beds in total
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya