Sexy Bi couple at Desire RM first week of Sept. 2020

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Sexy Bi couple at Desire RM first week of Sept. 2020

Postby RDBC » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:33 pm

Will be there first week of September 2020

We are wondering how to approach this. We will consider ourselves as a ls couple. We love clubs, ttr, parties we play where everyone can play. Full swap isn't our thing. Its all of us. Together. She loves bi men. Labels are for canned goods. so if we are approached and asked for dinner etc. Should we be straight forward and say "we may be different?" Tell them we are a bi couple and see where it goes and risk of being snubbed for the rest of the vacation as "that couple" we go to ttr and have a sexy drunken good time but we know coming to Desire is going to be different.
RDBC

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya

Re: Sexy Bi couple at Desire RM first week of Sept. 2020

Postby ILikefun » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:25 am

RDBC wrote:Will be there first week of September 2020

We are wondering how to approach this. We will consider ourselves as a ls couple. We love clubs, ttr, parties we play where everyone can play. Full swap isn't our thing. Its all of us. Together. She loves bi men. Labels are for canned goods. so if we are approached and asked for dinner etc. Should we be straight forward and say "we may be different?" Tell them we are a bi couple and see where it goes and risk of being snubbed for the rest of the vacation as "that couple" we go to ttr and have a sexy drunken good time but we know coming to Desire is going to be different.

What exactly is your concern?

I believe in every LS encounter you should discuss expectations and boundaries (and consent) before any play happens, that’s not just desire. As a guy who has been propositioned by a bi husband at desire, I told him I was flattered and really appreciated his offer but that I wasn’t ready to do that just yet. He didn’t take that well. I felt bad for a little bit but then realized that I shouldn’t because no means no in the LS no matter what. Our preferences didn’t align with theirs and that was ok!

Some couples only play full swap, some Full swap couples have the ability to adhere to soft swap couples and keep it at that. I feel as a bi couple you could play with anyone as long as you are willing to respect their boundaries in the heat of the moment!

Bi the way (see what I did there) we will be at DRM sept 4-8 :)
SDC: BootyandtheBeard
Kasidie: Bootyandthabeard
ILikefun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 18 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby mcrt408 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:11 pm

Accept the dinner invite. Meet some cool people and discuss things during the course of the meal. In fact offer to pick up the tab, lol
mcrt408
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 18 Jun 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby larnold » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:53 pm

Well put @ilikefun. We will also be there the same time as the two of you. Heading there Wednesday morning. Hope to see y'all there.
larnold

We arrive on: 02 Sep 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: fetlife alt

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya