Desire Suite

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Desire Suite

Postby Houston_Couple » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:38 pm

Anyone stay in the Desire Suite? Any feedback on it? Also, where on the property is it?

Thank you!
Houston_Couple
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 May 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Desire Suite

Postby LuckySevens » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:31 pm

They are f@#king amazing. Have stayed more than once... right on the beach by Cici's bar.
Pearl: 11/20, 3/21, 3/22, 3/23, 6/23, 3/24
RM: 6/21
LuckySevens
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 14 Jun 2023

Postby CokeMann » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:37 pm

There are 10 Passion Suites at Desire Riviera Maya.
You can view there locations on this property map
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby LuckySevens » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:16 pm

CokeMann wrote:There are 10 Passion Suites at Desire Riviera Maya.
You can view there locations on this property map

Heya CokeMann how the hell are ya?!

... I think he was referring to the Desire Suites? Am I misreading? The 4 connected ones by Cici's bar? Your map is outdated (from 2016) and they were constructed since then.

Admin Note: OP link removed since it didn't didn't link to the official Desire website
LuckySevens
Desire Addict

Postby CokeMann » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:15 pm

MountLobos wrote:... I think he was referring to the Desire Suites? Am I misreading? The 4 connected ones by Cici's bar? Your map is outdated (from 2016) and they were constructed since then.

It's possible, however not many are willing to pony up $2000 a night for those suites - lol
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby LuckySevens » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:25 pm

CokeMann wrote:
MountLobos wrote:... I think he was referring to the Desire Suites? Am I misreading? The 4 connected ones by Cici's bar? Your map is outdated (from 2016) and they were constructed since then.

It's possible, however not many are willing to pony up $2000 a night for those suites - lol

I mean... I’ve done it... /shrug :roll:
LuckySevens
Desire Addict

Postby Riddbudd » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:39 pm

Ty for asking this. Any one with feedback on oceanfront passion suite ? They are about 1100 per night ? From what I could gather it seems that the desire suites are two levels with attached plunge pool N other mod features. The passion suites are Kama sutra inspired single level. Folks who have stayed @ the passion suite if u can recommend which suite # would be best from u r perspective , ty for sharing.
Riddbudd

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2021

Postby Siren » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:24 pm

After many, many trips to Desire, I'd be happy to share my opinion. Remember, it's only my opinion. I have been in the Desire Suites. While they are very nice, I don't think they are worth $2K + per night. I also find them to be a bit isolationist, which is the exact opposite of why we go there. We want to have fun, meet and mingle with as many sexy people as we can. The Desire Suites are 4 suites in one building. They were built about 4 years ago, if memory serves. The resort knocked down our very favorite villa/rooms to build it. We used to love staying in 1601 or 1602, which were the Jacuzzi Ocean View rooms that opened directly on to Cici's beach bar. Anyone could access the beach/beach bar from anywhere on the resort. Since the Desire Suites were built, you have to walk a long way out of the way to get to the Beach Bar no matter which way you are coming from. The design of the Desire Suite building is so incongruous with the rest of the property, that it bugs me a bit. It's like they built a skyscraper in a village. The rooms are nice, but we're not interested in 2 level living while we're at Desire. That has to do with both alcohol intake and the crazy shoes I wear the entire time I'm there. The shared pool/jacuzzi in the front of the suites, facing the ocean are nice, but again negate the experience we go to Desire for. The mixing and mingling.

Our favorite rooms are still the Ocean View or Garden View Jacuzzi Suites (especially for the dramatic price difference). We also are big fans of the Passion Suites closest to the pool. We'll make an exception for 2nd floor in that building because the shared large patio has THE best view during the day and at night. Both the Desire Suites and the Passion Suites come with butler service (hmm, maybe the OV & GV Jacuzzi suites do too?), but the service at Desire is so incredible, it doesn't matter what room you stay in. They just can't do enough for you.

A nice perk of staying at the Desire Suite/Passion Suite is the reserved Beach Palapa and Pool Beds.

Hope that helped!!

Kathleen
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya