Can you be nude anywhere outside?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Can you be nude anywhere outside?

Postby BabyItsColdOutside » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:58 pm

First off, Happy Nude Year to everybody and here's to a MUCH BETTER 2021.

So we'll be staying at DRM and we'd like to know more about the nudity rules there. We're no strangers to nudism (we like to visit Desert Sun Resort in Palm Springs) and we'd like to spend the majority of our time naked at DRM. We understand that nudity is not allowed in the restaurants, lobby and disco (essentially, the public "indoor" areas), but is it tolerated everywhere else? Can we stroll the grounds of the resort in the nude? Can we go from our room to the pool/beach/hot tub without having to wear clothes? Its seems like such a pain in the ass to have to put on shorts or a bikini just to go from one place to another...

Also, do the restaurants allow very sexy (revealing or even transparent) clothing? We're packing very light (carry-ons) and would like to wear our dinner clothes to the disco later. My wife has some very revealing tops (deep plunge to the navel, some slightly opaque) that are more club friendly than restaurant approved (well, restaurants in the "real world"). Should we expect any issues with this? Here's an example of what we're thinking:

Thanks for any guidance!

J&M
BabyItsColdOutside
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 15 Sep 2022

Re: Can you be nude anywhere outside?

Postby Yeipi » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:14 pm

Yes, you can walk wearing nothing around the resort... at least that has been our experience in our many trips to DRM. Even in the disco, if you end up dancing naked, that will be totally acceptable and appreciated :mrgreen:
In regards to the restaurants, yes, your wife can basically wear anything, no matter how revealing it is. For me, that is one of the main reasons to go to DRM: my wife can wear stuff that would not be allowed in our normal boring life :lol:
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby nokidclub » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:55 pm

Agree. Nude everywhere except indoors. And there’s no limit to what the ladies can get away with clothing-wise in the restaurants or the disco.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby gaviao » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:21 pm

We use to go naked everywhere and everytime but at restaurants, where my GF wore very revealing outfits (including sheer pareos for breakfast and lunch).
For disco, the first night was "angels and devils", so my costume consisted in a diadem with red horns, a red bow tie and a red tail adhered to my skin; plus a metallic ring around my testicles and penis, for best presentation. We were dancing at the lobby bar and later into the disco. Several people congratulated me, nobody complained.
Third night (leather), my GF wore black leggings, topless and a large necklace which slightly covered her breasts.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby Siren » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:45 pm

Echoing what everyone else said. Clothing optional everywhere except breakfast & dinner restaurants. Lunchtime you'll need to cover your breasts and, of course, you won't want to be sitting in the chairs with your tender bits out. Nothing is too sexy for dinner and, trust me, we've seen it ALL!

Have a wonderful time!!
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Postby BabyItsColdOutside » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:03 pm

Thanks to everyone...will most definitely be naked as much as possible!
BabyItsColdOutside
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 15 Sep 2022

Postby tikihutguy » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:08 pm

Lunchtime you'll need to cover your breasts and, of course, you won't want to be sitting in the chairs with your tender bits out
A net shift and sandals works for breakfast and lunch if you consider that "covering". Takes care of the tender bits on chair too. Sheer at night with sandals same deal :oops:
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya