Life Style Month - Not as advertised

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Life Style Month - Not as advertised

Postby Me&Princess » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:01 pm

This is our first time staying at DRM in January. We were very much looking forward to being able to play wherever we want (obviously, with the logical exception of the restaurants, lobby etc.). This afternoon, we were yelled at by security for f**king at the pool. It was an upsetting experience for the wife and I. Just thought others might want to know.
Me&Princess
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 27 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Life Style Month - Not as advertised

Postby LuckySevens » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:07 pm

Me&Princess wrote:This is our first time staying at DRM in January. We were very much looking forward to being able to play wherever we want (obviously, with the logical exception of the restaurants, lobby etc.). This afternoon, we were yelled at by security for f**king at the pool. It was an upsetting experience for the wife and I. Just thought others might want to know.

You literally have to be kidding. They go over ALL of this at check-in, and make you sign that you understand it. Sorry if you were distracted, but it’s not the resort’s fault.
Pearl: 11/20, 3/21, 3/22, 3/23, 6/23, 3/24
RM: 6/21
LuckySevens
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 14 Jun 2023

Postby nokidclub » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:04 am

MountLobos wrote:
Me&Princess wrote:This is our first time staying at DRM in January. We were very much looking forward to being able to play wherever we want (obviously, with the logical exception of the restaurants, lobby etc.). This afternoon, we were yelled at by security for f**king at the pool. It was an upsetting experience for the wife and I. Just thought others might want to know.

You literally have to be kidding. They go over ALL of this at check-in, and make you sign that you understand it. Sorry if you were distracted, but it’s not the resort’s fault.

In previous years, sex was allowed at the pool during Desire’s “International Swingers Month” promotion every January. Has that changed?
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Me&Princess » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:10 am

MountLobos wrote:

How was I “distracted”?

In the past, sex was allowed at the pool in January. You can read tons of posts here that confirm this.
Me&Princess
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 27 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby LuckySevens » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:21 am

Apologies. I got a little defensive... and ignorant. I hadn’t put together that this month had different rules. Did they go over the rules at check-in as usual, though (out of curiosity)?

Again, sorry for my knee-jerk (or just actual jerk) reaction. >-p
Pearl: 11/20, 3/21, 3/22, 3/23, 6/23, 3/24
RM: 6/21
LuckySevens
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 14 Jun 2023

Postby 5854runs » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:03 am

Odd we had sex by the pool last January during international swingers month with no issues so did multiple other people in our presence. What dates where you there?
5854runs

We arrive on: 23 Feb 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Imdesirefun

Postby justsaying » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:52 pm

To be clear, what flavor of "f**king at the pool" was happening ...

(a) inside the pool with her against the wall, legs wrapped around as you glide in and out, pretending nobody's watching your little act of civil disobedience (happens every day)
(b) some oral for a minute or two with one of you in the pool and the other on the pool's edge with the legs over their shoulders as goodness happens between the legs
(c) discreetly bumping pretties on one of the pool beds by yourselves (or with others)
(d) going full bang/bang within the pool area
(e) pro rodeo with soundtrack

While personally a fan of all of the above options in all areas, we are guilty of options (a) thru (c) on most of our visits in the pool area without incident. Perhaps they are observed as personal romantic moments, not necessarily drawing attention. While we have not experienced "swinger month" rules yet, options (d) and (e) have traditionally been reserved to the jacuzzi area.
Bi-Friendly
justsaying

We arrive on: 13 Feb 2021

Postby NaughtyKittenandB » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:03 pm

We spent the last 2 weeks of January there and confirm there was sex in and around the pool basically every day.

Carmina used to tell us when we checked in during January that we could have sex anywhere in the resort except the lobby, the restaurants and her desk.

Still wanted to check off her desk though...sadly, she is no longer there.
Bryan & Kelli
SZC, SLS: BandK6766
FetLife: NaughtyKitnandB
NaughtyKittenandB
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 16 Jun 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC and SLS

Postby gaviao » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:15 pm

We spent the last 2 weeks of January there and confirm there was sex in and around the pool basically every day.

When we checked in (Jan 29) no one told us anything about it.

However, we took advantage of the circumstance and had sex:
*Inside the pool, during the foam party.
*Several times oral sex with me sitting on the edge and my girlfriend from inside the pool, with many close witnesses.
*During the Kinky Darts game, while my girlfriend was pulling her, I was inside her for a few seconds.
*Lots of oral, hand jobs and fingering on our Balinese bed, at any time of the day.

We saw several couples having sex around the pool, although we preferred to do it on the jacuzzi beds and in the Playroom.
And regarding threesomes, we saw two: In one of them, it seemed that the guy had two hired professionals; dealing with both was very cold.
The other trio consisted of a couple in their mid 40s plus a gorgeous and extremely likeable girl in their 30s.
In short, we really liked the ISM.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya