Need your help, we're noobs!!!!

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Need your help, we're noobs!!!!

Postby tropez » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Hi there! We could use your help. We're a 33 year old married couple interested in a sexy getaway. We could use some advice about Desires.

1. My wife has said she "would not go to a resort where it's mandatory to be nude", so Hedo's were out. I told her that if she wanted to stay in a bathing suit the entire time at Desire, she could and would be find. Can you confirm this? Now, she may loosen up a bit when there but who knows.

2. We are looking to go in May or June. Should we go with a group or go solo at the same time of a group? We aren't swingers, we are just an open minded couple. Now when my wife and I were first together i recall her making out with a girl one drunken night, so who knows what could go do down.

3. I'm not that overweight, i'm 6'3" and 270lbs so i hold it well. My wife is a bit overweight so I'm super sure she has self image issues about being naked and overweight. The last thing I want to do is make her feel uncomfortable if you know what I mean. Think we should be okay? I find her sexy, period. But she would be a bbw.

Thanks in advance.
tropez
Desire Fan

Postby miranda » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:05 am

The nice thing about Desire is that there are no rules that say you have to nude, you have to be swingers, that you have to be young or that you have to be skinny.

Desire welcomes everyone - and so do the folks who vacation at Desire.

Go and have fun - you will glad you did.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby landedesire » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:39 pm

I totally second Miranda's response. I had never been anywhere that was clothing optional before our first trip to Desire 2 years ago. And, on our way to the resort after we had landed in Cancun, I was actually feeling a little nauseous because I was so nervous :? Now, I cannot believe that I / We waited so long... The best thing for me, my own personal opinion, is that when you meet people at Desire or at a clothing optional place, what you see is what you get, literally, lol!!! Very rarely are there any pretenses. It's not about what you do, what kind of car you drive, etc. etc. It's all about open minded, like minded people enjoying laughs and good times together, all while reconnecting with your OWN partner. And, as many have said on this board, if you swing or don't swing is not an issue. Encourage your wife to go and if you both allow yourselves to honestly have NO personal agendas, you will be amazed at what a Desire experience can and will do for you as a couple!
landedesire
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Dec 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby tropez » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Awesome. Thanks to both of you. We just booked for June 10 through 16th!
tropez
Desire Fan

Postby landedesire » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:23 pm

That's great! It sounds like there is going to be a full house around those dates...I have seen many posts from people going around that time! Have a fantastic time :wink:
landedesire
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 12 Dec 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby dfrn2112 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:44 pm

I'm in the same boat. We have been to a clothing optional resort in Jamacia quite a few years ago now and Bluebay resort, but I'm getting nervous about this one because of the reports of sexual activity in the open areas. I know we'll be 'loose' most of the time because of drinking, but still makes me nervous. Not into the 'lifestyle', but really looking to spice up our marriage with just the two of us. I don't think I have a problem going nude, as I've been there before and was very comfortable with it. I'm really excited about meeting new friends and partying!!!! I know we'll have an awesome time and I can't wait! Counting down the days....May 2nd! I just need a little more reassurance :wink:
Deanna
dfrn2112

Postby tropez » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:02 pm

We're going to find out soon enough. I just paid my deposit! 2 Months baby!
tropez
Desire Fan

Postby tout.prest » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Deanna,
If what you are looking for is to "spice up your marriage", then You will be a perfect fit at Desire. Yes, it is highly sexual, but it is very doubtful that anyone would try to pressure you into anything that you dont want. Just be honest and have an amazing time...... and enjoy the buildup to the trip !! We will be there the same time as you. 21 more days !

Is that enough reassurance ? LOL :D

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Nude or not or 'whatever'

Postby Darcy » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Hi tropez, you sound a lot like us first visit to DSR. Honestly, it won't matter, no pressure. But, after arriving (2 glasses of champagne at check in and raiding the mini bar the first trip), I wore my bikini to lunch. Within minutes we were chatting with a couple from Mexico City about things that are never to be discussed with strangers LOL> Then off the the hot tub and I announced my first public nudity experience and there it went and there it was....I never looked back. Made lots of friends that day LOL. As far as bod y image, it is more your attitude. We all have those"body issues", but Desire is a lot about real fun loving couples. i sometime wear a bikikni top but no bottom, it does not matter.i I is mostly about your comort level and enjoyment. Desire is such a classy place......Go and enjoy. So fewopportunities or that :wink:
D
Darcy
Desire Fan

Postby dfrn2112 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks for the reassurance Steve and Darcy...We're early 40's and I know there are all kinds of ages at these places...We've been together for 20yrs this year. I'm glad to hear it's a classy place. Can't wait to get even closer to my hunnybun!! :D
dfrn2112

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya