LS Takeover Weeks

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

LS Takeover Weeks

Postby Kris10Deniece » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:01 pm

My bf and I booked our first trip to Desire RM and we're super excited! We booked for the first part of December '21, and just recently saw that the LS takeover has been moved to that week. We are not interested in "the lifestyle" and don't want to be overwhelmed as newbies. Should we reschedule our trip, or is it really not that big of a deal? We aren't vanilla by any means, but have zero interest in any action outside of our relationship.
Kris10Deniece

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 03 Dec 2021

Re: LS Takeover Weeks

Postby CokeMann » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:27 pm

Kris10Deniece wrote:My bf and I booked our first trip to Desire RM and we're super excited! We booked for the first part of December '21, and just recently saw that the LS takeover has been moved to that week. We are not interested in "the lifestyle" and don't want to be overwhelmed as newbies. Should we reschedule our trip, or is it really not that big of a deal? We aren't vanilla by any means, but have zero interest in any action outside of our relationship.

If you are referring to the Lifestyle Lounge's Annual Takeover: Dec 04-11, 2021. It's not that big of a deal, I don't think you will have any issues with the group ;)

If you have any specific concerns please feel free to email the organizers of the group, Kathleen and Alonzo (aka - Siren on this forum)
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Kris10Deniece » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:08 pm

Thank you! We don't have any specific concerns, per say. Just don't want to be the only party poopers. :D
Kris10Deniece

We arrive on: 03 Dec 2021

Postby readyforournextvaca » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:00 pm

Kris10Deniece wrote:My bf and I booked our first trip to Desire RM and we're super excited! We booked for the first part of December '21, and just recently saw that the LS takeover has been moved to that week. We are not interested in "the lifestyle" and don't want to be overwhelmed as newbies. Should we reschedule our trip, or is it really not that big of a deal? We aren't vanilla by any means, but have zero interest in any action outside of our relationship.

We're actually the opposite and have progressed from newbies to lifestylers (sort of). What's the best way to find out about LS takeover weeks?
readyforournextvaca

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby CokeMann » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:37 pm

readyforournextvaca wrote:We're actually the opposite and have progressed from newbies to lifestylers (sort of). What's the best way to find out about LS takeover weeks?

Check the postings in the GROUPS section of each of the resorts

The only lifestyle group booking, that I'm aware of at this time for 2021, is the Lifestyle Lounge's Annual Takeover: Dec 04-11, 2021 at Desire RM
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby Calicouple69 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:19 pm

We’d be more worried about traveling with the YNOTS. They’re animals...... :lol:

Just kidding. That’s for you and Char cokeman ;)
LifestyleLounge, SLS: norcalicouple69
Calicouple69
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge S

Postby CokeMann » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:13 am

Calicouple69 wrote:We’d be more worried about traveling with the YNOTS. They’re animals...... :lol:

Just kidding. That’s for you and Char cokeman ;)

:ROLF
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby Siren » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:03 pm

Hi Kris, I don't monitor these boards frequently until it's closer to one of our takeovers. You have nothing to be worried about, except what you're going to do with a couple hundred new friends by the end of the week. We've been doing a takeover at DRM since the early 2000's. No one is a "party pooper" and no one will judge you for your lack of interest in the LS. We've seen every gradation in the years we've been involved with this hobby, from soft swap to no swap, from girl/girl to full swap, from exhibitionists to voyeurs. We probably have all those people in our group too.

You will, however, want to stay in the loop with our takeover because we change the theme nights, have lots of fun special events that you'll probably want to know about. If you remember, just shoot me a message here in early September and I'll create a complimentary membership for you on Lifestyle Lounge. That's where all the chatter takes place leading up to the takeover week.
Your sexiest curve is your smile. Flaunt it!
DRM- 15 trips and counting!!
Siren
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: LifestyleLounge

Postby Siren » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:04 pm

Oh I almost forgot, when did you actually create the booking with Desire?
Siren
Desire Devotee

Postby Twocaliforniafun » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:28 pm

Hi Siren!
We have a reservation for December 9th to the 13th 2021. We made that reservation in November 2020.
This will be our 4th time at RM and we think it will be great to meet the hundred couples that will be there at the same time! :D

I see that you asked the OP about when they created their reservation? Anything I should know or be worried about?

Thanks! And looking forward to December! 8)
Kasidie; Califourchons
Twocaliforniafun
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 31 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby BashfulDesires » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:03 pm

We'll speculate that your reservation has been migrated to Desire Pearl and you will be switched resorts as that week is a complete takeover and is showing Sold Out on the Desire booking website.
BashfulDesires
Desire Lover

Postby Siren » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:07 am

BashfulDesires wrote:We'll speculate that your reservation has been migrated to Desire Pearl and you will be switched resorts as that week is a complete takeover and is showing Sold Out on the Desire booking website.

That would be an incorrect speculation. DRM had notified us they'd made several reservations prior to us switching our takeover week. We LOVE new friends and will welcome anyone who had booked prior to then with open arms (well, you know...).

Twocaliforniafun, we'll look forward to seeing you on Thursday, December 09! Hit us up before then and we'll let you know the theme nights for our last 2 evenings. Generally Thursday is some type of Country/Western theme as the women like a little break from their high heels, and Friday is usually something simple since most people are leaving on Saturday morning.

Kathleen and Alonzo
Siren
Desire Devotee

Postby Twocaliforniafun » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:16 pm

Hi Kathleen and Alonzo!

Thanks for your reply. We were in fact happy to know that there would be a group during our first days at RM! We then have 2 more nights to recuperate and 4 more nights afterwards at Pearl. (yeah, making up for last year of no vacation!)

I will confirm with Desire later that our reservation is still good to go at RM because we really planned it that way.

And I will keep in touch with you closer to the date to make sure I don't forget to pack my cowboy boots!! :lol:
Cheers!
Kasidie; Califourchons
Twocaliforniafun
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 31 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya