Catamaran Trip

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Catamaran Trip

Postby BoraCouple » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:16 pm

Hi. We’re booked for DRM June 24-28, ‘21. Last trip to Pearl in ‘20, we considered the Catamaran day trip. Any feedback from anyone who has done it? Sounds like a good time at sea.
BoraCouple
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Jan 2023

Re: Catamaran Trip

Postby TandD » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:40 am

There are several reviews here from people who have taken the trip. From those reports I'd classify it as a "crapshoot". It might be good and it might be bad. Good - calm seas, fun guests, good food and drink. Bad - seasick city, boring other people, some crackers and margaritas, intense sun you can't get out of, many hours enduring those conditions when you could be chilling by the pool.

Doesn't sound fun to me but plenty of people love it.

HTH
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby WeRus » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:26 am

We took the catamaran last year. We went with a few couples we met while at the resort. It was fun but I will add this.
If you are used to going out on a boat then the boat nor the trip will be in itself a treat. However if you are going with fun people the trip will be fun but probably not much more than a trip to the hot tub with the same people. If you have trouble meeting others then this could be a great icebreaker. Our two cents are: we are glad we did it but probably will chalk it up to a one time event.
“I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way”
WeRus
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 14 Feb 2024

Postby RJOC » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:25 am

WeRus wrote:We took the catamaran last year. We went with a few couples we met while at the resort. It was fun but I will add this.
If you are used to going out on a boat then the boat nor the trip will be in itself a treat. However if you are going with fun people the trip will be fun but probably not much more than a trip to the hot tub with the same people. If you have trouble meeting others then this could be a great icebreaker. Our two cents are: we are glad we did it but probably will chalk it up to a one time event.

:L :L
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby nokidclub » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:21 am

The Boobs Cruise that departs from Temptation is where it’s at. Craziest, sexiest boat ride we’ve ever taken.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Bruce&Pam » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:27 pm

I moved this from a previous post:

How your catamaran trip turns out totally depends on the group you're with and the weather. Pam and I have been out 5 times, had a good time twice and wished we hadn't gone on the other three. Two of the bad trips were rough seas. One was so bad we had water coming in over the rails. (They may use a bigger boat, now.) We were holding on for dear life. When one of the crewmen came up with his chocolate syrup, we told him to put that away and just get us back to shore. Not fun.

Another time, we had a bad group. We were the only couple from Pearl, so everyone we picked up at RM were strangers. We had to get to know them quickly. Pam and I were the only ones naked. One couple had matching bikinis they wanted to show off. They took us to a national preserve and told us we had to keep covered there. I would bet they don't go there any longer. That wasn't much fun, either.

We haven't been lately, because the seas have always been too rough when we were there. Pam wants it calm.

So, bottom line, watch the weather and cross your fingers that you have a fun group. But when it's good, it's REALLY good!

---Bruce
Bruce&Pam
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 03 Feb 2023

Postby gaviao » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:37 pm

The Boobs Cruise that departs from Temptation is where it’s at. Craziest, sexiest boat ride we’ve ever taken.

We took the boobs cruise on the recent December 28th. It is much more wild, crazy and sexual than what you can imagine. One hundred people willing to take advantage of the five hours that the trip lasts.
All topless or nude girls; a dozen naked men; lots of oral sex, games, threesomes, skinny dipping... any description falls short.

We can't wait to go back!
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby saberjpg1975 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:37 pm

Can anyone tell me how you get from Desire RM to the launch port for the boobs cruise? My wife and I are coming in February '22, and I don't see any transportation/ shuttles listed anywhere. The boobs cruise website says you don't have to be at Temptation to join, but you do have to get to the launch. How do we get there from Desire?
saberjpg1975

We arrive on: 13 Feb 2022

Postby CokeMann » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:30 pm

saberjpg1975 wrote:Can anyone tell me how you get from Desire RM to the launch port for the boobs cruise? My wife and I are coming in February '22, and I don't see any transportation/ shuttles listed anywhere. The boobs cruise website says you don't have to be at Temptation to join, but you do have to get to the launch. How do we get there from Desire?

Take a taxi (approx $50 usd each way) or you could arrange transportation by getting a quote from USA Transfers https://www.usa-transfers.com/?s=HTH%2Faffiliate_1243%2F(should be less than the totals of using a taxi)
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Al & Kim » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:33 pm

We did USA Transfer round trip for the Boobs Cruise. Worked really well. We allowed extra time after the cruise, to be picked up, to do some shopping at the Pharmacy’s across the street. 2 birds with one stone. I think it was $65 RT.
Al & Kim
Desire Devotee

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 13 Dec 2023

Postby desireaddict » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:59 am

I think two different off site excursions are being confused here.

There is the Booze Cruise (mentioned above with "a 100 people") with guests from many different resorts. It's pretty wild for anyone from a typical vanilla resort.

That is very different from the private catamaran cruise you can book at Desire that accommodates no more than SEVEN COUPLES. The Booze Cruise captain will seek out the Desire Cruise so his guests can get a thrill seeing the naked couples on the Desire cruise where typically everyone is naked and often can be seen "enjoying" themselves &/or other couples as well.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby nokidclub » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:49 pm

The craziest boat ride (and the one we prefer) is actually the Boobs Cruise that departs from the resort next to Temptation. When we went, most people got naked and open sex was encouraged. Hands down the wildest boat ride anywhere. It also includes stops for naked snorkeling and a (clothed) lunch buffet on Isla Mujeres.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby RJOC » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:39 pm

nokidclub wrote:The craziest boat ride (and the one we prefer) is actually the Boobs Cruise that departs from the resort next to Temptation. When we went, most people got naked and open sex was encouraged. Hands down the wildest boat ride anywhere. It also includes stops for naked snorkeling and a (clothed) lunch buffet on Isla Mujeres.

Same scenario as the Desire catamaran cruise.
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby gaviao » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:25 pm

There is the Booze Cruise (mentioned above with "a 100 people") with guests from many different resorts. It's pretty wild for anyone from a typical vanilla resort.

Booze Cruise is not the same that "Boobs Cruise". Boobs Cruise is operated by Cancuncare and departs besides Temptation. It's not absolutely a Vanilla activity.

The craziest boat ride (and the one we prefer) is actually the Boobs Cruise that departs from the resort next to Temptation. When we went, most people got naked and open sex was encouraged. Hands down the wildest boat ride anywhere. It also includes stops for naked snorkeling and a (clothed) lunch buffet on Isla Mujeres.

In addition I've said, I can describe it like a floating Desire's Jacuzzi terrace. Although most of guests come from Temptation, they say it's much more permissive than that hotel. The staff is permanently encouraging to have erotic and openly sexual activities. I've never heard a word trying to put a limit. Even the only woman of the staf goes topless. It is the perfect adult party; the only inconvenient was the "textile lunch"; they say in the past they used to have access to a beach club where nudism and sexual activities were allowed, but nowadays they should provide lunch in a different place, with lots of vanilla people.

Right today, a couple of very close friends are enjoying that cruise. What an envy!
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya