Renewing Wedding Vows

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Renewing Wedding Vows

Postby rkdavid » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:37 pm

I remember a while back someone here either got married at Desire or renewed their vows.

Anyone care to chime in with their thoughts on renewing their vows at Desire?

We are considering it since we will be there for our 20th anniversary but not positive we want to spend the $799 on the "Renewal of Vows" package at the resort.

I'm sure it would be beautiful but not having pictures we could share with family would be a drawback. I guess we could always take a few "family" pictures also.....

D & L
rkdavid

Postby CokeMann » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Getting married legally in Mexico is somewhat complicated by the type and amount of paperwork required.

However just renewing your vows is simpler and requires less paperwork. As part of the package they arrange for a local official (usually a judge) to perform the ceremony.

The ceremonies for either are held in the big gazebo by the ocean which the decorate and it is required that all participants and guests be dressed for the occasion, so you don't have to worry picture wise.
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya