Passion Suite Questions

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Passion Suite Questions

Postby OhioCouple11 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:06 pm

As first timers we’ve been reading reviews looking forward to the trip. We booked a passion suite for the trip thinking it would be nice to have higher end room but mostly because of the perks. I just wanted to confirm a few things I can’t find an answer for to decide if it’s worth it or if we should downgrade.

1) are day beds at beach and pool included and reserved? The thought of racing to “save seats” in the morning sounds terrible and id gladly pay the 2x price for this room for this reason alone to enjoy the relaxation of the vacation. Does having a passion suite guarantee we’ll have a day bed at beach and pool?
2) I’ve requested a second floor or balcony room. Is this the right move? Is sex on balcony ok or frowned upon?
3) what’s the best passion suite room #?
4) What is the butler service all about? Is it a true butler like you’d find in a high end hotel such as a 4 seasons or a Ritz?
5) is VIP arrival worth it? I know the transfer is included but is the VIP? If not, worth the up charge?
6) For Extra Credit, Favorite passion suite related story?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide. I don’t think we’ll ever use the hot tub in the room, and don’t care about space much so just wondering if the extra $$$ is worth it. Like I said just not having to worry about and set an alarm for a bed would be enough of a reason for me.
OhioCouple11
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 20 Sep 2021

Re: Passion Suite Questions

Postby cavecouple » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:59 am

You will love the passion suite! Yes, on the beach bed for you. No getting up early. We are not sure about the pool bed, never use it. Sex on the balcony is not only allowed, it's encouraged! LoL One trip, while we were on the beach bed, a couple on the balcony above and behind us started having sex. We couldn't be "outdone", so we started in with our own fun on the beach bed. They were watching us and we were watching them. It was hot! When we were all finished, we waved and blew kisses to each other. We never did meet them. I guess maybe it was their last day or something. The butlers are there to see that you have everything that you need. They can make reservations at restaurants and spas, book transfers or rental cars. Basically they are there and you can use them as much or as little as you like. They do not normally offer to unpack or pack for you, but they probably would if you asked. I hope this helps. Also the in room hot tub can be fun if you find another couple that you want to get to know in a bit more private place the the big hot tub or pool. They come in especially handy during those rare rainy days. You can host a small "room party" and be very popular!
cavecouple
Desire Lover

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 07 Jul 2023

Re: Passion Suite Questions

Postby OhioCouple11 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:10 pm

Some good info. Thank you!
OhioCouple11
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl