Hotel Comparison: Desire vs Others

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Hotel Comparison: Desire vs Others

Postby blivingstone1 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:45 am

My wife and I are considering going to either Temptations or Desire RM next January. We have never been to this type of resort but the atmosphere of them is what has drawn us to considering them. My concern is I'm trying to find out how they compare to other nice resorts in the area in every other area other than the vibe of them. We've been to Iberostar Grand and Valentin Imperial Maya in the recent past and we don't want to be disappointed in the general service, accommodation, food, etc. Any input would be appreciated!
blivingstone1

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Jan 2022

Re: Hotel Comparison: Desire vs Others

Postby gaviao » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:00 pm

We have been to Iberostar Grand and both Desire. The quality of the food at Iberostar is surprising; but at DRM you will not be disappointed, although you will have to pay extra for some dishes like lobster.
The beach at Iberostar is very good; Desire's, quite simply, no.
Luxury at Iberostar is everywhere, sometimes it becomes "tacky". The luxury at Desire is in the details and personalized attention that a huge hotel will never achieve.
But what makes Desire unique is her 24/7 sexualized vibe. In that regard, it is second to none.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Re: Hotel Comparison: Desire vs Others

Postby werfun » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:27 pm

:L :L :L :L
werfun
Desire Legend

We are from: USA

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya