Theme night Guys wear

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Theme night Guys wear

Postby dfrn2112 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Ok...all of you guys out there that have done this before...what the heck did you wear for white night and schoolgirl nights???? I've been looking for a nice white pair of pajama pants for the hubby with no success...UGH!!!! Need some help desparately! We only have 2 weeks left!!
Deanna and Geno
May 2-May 9, 2010 :?
dfrn2112

Postby lynn2007 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:49 pm

I really miss Pimp & Hoes theme night. That was the only one I tried. Best of luck. They need bring it back.
lynn2007
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Jul 2016

guy's wear

Postby marley » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Well -- my 2cents -- I wore a long-sleeve white dress shirt, with dressy jeans and that worked out.

The school girl night is focused on the ladies (but so are all the other nights!) -- and almost anything goes for the guys. I also took 1 pair of dress slacks and wore them one or more nights (at least for dinner). A few nights I went to the disco in shorts -- it's all good.

I try to raise the bar for the guy side, by dressing up a bit. Mainly because the ladies are going all out, and they seem to appreciate the effort!
marley
Desire Convert

Postby tout.prest » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Yeah, the general concensus is that the theme nights are more about the women than the men(as everything at desire is, and should always be) , and as such you really don't see alot of men dress up in theme. The pimp and ho nights of the past was the one notable exception, cause what guy doesn't like to get dressed up like a pimp? I mean c'mon.... :wink:

The best advice I can give is to dress up and look "complimentary" to your wife. We have seen so many ladies who have put considerable effort into their outfits, being dragged down in appearance from guys who seem to put in no effort.

Also,it just makes common sense that guys who look good, will inevitably get more attention from the ladies as well. Its win/win :D

Steve,
***5/1/2009 - 5/9/2009 ***
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Postby Rusty » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:10 am

dfrn2112 I think some new white boxes (designer label are not that expense) and a white singlet or tee-shirt would be better that a pair of jeans, School nigh what about some black lycra shorts (like these used under shorts for the gym) and white shirt and a school boys tie think ACDC lead guitarist (but younger). Since it's all about ladies then it's what ever you want, provided you can make him wear it .. Few drink it's all good.. One more sleep …..
Rusty :AUS
Rusty
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 01 Oct 2022

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya