Massages

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Massages

Postby pwnyxpr3ss » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:27 pm

My fiancee and I will be going to Desire for our honeymoon in a couple of months. I was looking at the different massages and had a couple of questions about them.

1) Is it best to book them ahead of our trip, or will it be fine to book a massage while we are there?
2) What is the difference between the 'Sensual Desire' and the 'Erotic Ritual' massages?
pwnyxpr3ss

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya

Re: Massages

Postby NewbyMDCouple » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:13 pm

We did the exotic ritual at RM back in may. You start out in the steam/sauna for a bit, we did the hot tub first; then they take you into a room. The massage ladies are super nice(we had two ladies), they were both middle aged wearing spa uniforms. The massage is like faux erotic. They start it like you're getting a real massage under a blanket, then slowly take of the blanket. Then do an awkward "teasing" which I'm assuming at one point was done with feathers, but they did ours with paper towels. like imagine someone gently rubbing a feather on your body........now imagine someone doing it with a brawny paper towel. They used an lot of oil, not real massage just strokiing up and down the body; my lady got me hard laying on my stomach and was trying to give me a handy while I was laying down; that was awkward. My wife's lady just went to town on her clit the whole time. Near the end my lady told me to go over to my wife, we tried having sex on the table but to be honest the table was tiny, I have no idea how people do that on the table. The massage ladies were pushing my ass which was awkward. We eventually asked them to leave while we finished(bent over the table).

If we did it again I'd definitely go for both massage people working on my wife and give them better direction. Tell them to skip the "foreplay" nonsense and do 1/2 real massage, 1/2 erotic; and do 1 male 1 female
NewbyMDCouple
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 06 May 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kaside SDC

Postby twoforanotherfun » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:52 pm

Doesn’t sound so good - I think you just talked us out of it…
KIK: TwoForAnotherFun
twoforanotherfun

We arrive on: 19 Jul 1921

Postby pwnyxpr3ss » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:37 pm

Thanks for the information. Did you book the massage ahead of time or just waited to set up the time until you were there?

I will probably stay way from the exotic ritual massage then, that does just sound a little awkward. What about the Sensual Desire massage? Anyone have any details on exactly what that one is like?
pwnyxpr3ss

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya