Sin room

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Sin room

Postby Tomblinds » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:05 am

Hey 3 rd time in 2-3 weeks to DRM . Hubby and I are not in the LS and just love DRM it’s sexy atmosphere and allows us to be ourselves and have fun. Question I have best time to find more couples in the sin room? First time we kept visiting from the club but nobody . About 12-1 am . Second time we did have sex I don’t remember the time and their was a threesome finishing up. Actually talking while hubby and I were having fun. Just trying to find best times to experience more people inside.ty
Tomblinds

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 06 Jan 2020

Re: Sin room

Postby texascouple1208 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:52 pm

We don't think there is any pattern as to when the sin room gets used. It just seems to be random and dependent on the crowd. If one or two couples go in, that can sometimes bring more people in. It is easy for people to kill the mood if they stand around and talk, though. Probably the best time to try is in the window you mentioned 12-1am.
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby gaviao » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:28 pm

The last two times we were there (Nov '20 and Jan '21) my partner and I were "hunting" the moments with the highest attendance. I agree that between 12 and 1 is perhaps the best time. Although we have not interacted with other couples, it was very exciting to have sex in a room with at least a dozen people around us. One of the best aphrodisiacs that you can get in this world!
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby Lkncouple » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:40 pm

The best is when they the have workshops in the afternoons. During ISM in January they have seminars a couple times a week. When Richard and Lauren were there they had the erotic touch workshops in the Disco. They would normally end with 20 or so couples having sex on mattresses throughout the disco. It was awesome. Make sure on your exit survey you let them know you miss Lauren and Richard’s workshop.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby texascouple1208 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:08 am

Lkncouple wrote:The best is when they the have workshops in the afternoons. During ISM in January they have seminars a couple times a week. When Richard and Lauren were there they had the erotic touch workshops in the Disco. They would normally end with 20 or so couples having sex on mattresses throughout the disco. It was awesome. Make sure on your exit survey you let them know you miss Lauren and Richard’s workshop.

I completely agree that Richard and Lauren's workshops were a major addition to the Desire experience, but I fear that bridge has been burned permanently. I would love to be mistaken, though. Their workshops and the after effects were sexy as hell.
SDC and Kasidie: twofrisky
Next up: RM July 7-11
texascouple1208
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 18 Jul 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Postby Lkncouple » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:18 am

texascouple1208 wrote:
Lkncouple wrote:The best is when they the have workshops in the afternoons. During ISM in January they have seminars a couple times a week. When Richard and Lauren were there they had the erotic touch workshops in the Disco. They would normally end with 20 or so couples having sex on mattresses throughout the disco. It was awesome. Make sure on your exit survey you let them know you miss Lauren and Richard’s workshop.

I completely agree that Richard and Lauren's workshops were a major addition to the Desire experience, but I fear that bridge has been burned permanently. I would love to be mistaken, though. Their workshops and the after effects were sexy as hell.

Yes it was a bitter split. I would assume that if enough customers demand it, they would have to consider it. Even if they brought in other workshops, like a sensual massage, BDSM, or other kinks it would be a great addition. That being said, I don't think they are hurting for business now, I can't imagine why they would take on any extra expense, they certainly don't need any extra draw to get people to go.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya