Fantasy Scenario For Upcoming Visit To DRM

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Fantasy Scenario For Upcoming Visit To DRM

Postby TampaCouple813 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:46 pm

My wife and I are close to planning a trip to the beautiful Desire Riveara Maya Resort. I'll start by clarification on what side of the monogamous/lifestyle friendly fence we're in, we're in a Monogamous relationship but both very much excited about the atmosphere and energy a Desire resort offers.

While chatting about the upcoming trip, we were discussing different scenarios we'd be open with. We both thought it would be extremely sexy to find another couple that we clicked with that would be open to a little fun in the same room. Not swinging but just the excitement of us having sex with another couple doing the same sounds hot af!!!
TampaCouple813

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 24 Aug 2022

Re: Fantasy Scenario For Upcoming Visit To DRM

Postby Vanilla Xtracts » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:29 pm

Rooftop hot tub surrounded by canopy beds for sexy under the stars is a great place for so many different scenarios. No need to host in your room if that’s a barrier for some folks to join you. Just grab 2 canopy beds beside each other or share
1 bed with 2 couples
Have a great nakation
Brian & Kath
VanillaXtracts / Naughty Nakations
Vanilla Xtracts
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 19 Oct 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC SLS

Postby TampaCouple813 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:21 am

Definitely understand the atmosphere around the jacuzzi can get sexually charged for sure. But something about a more intimate and private scenario was what we were thinking. Don't get me wrong we'll definitely be looking for opportunities around the jacuzzi as well!
TampaCouple813

Postby SusanAndDavid » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:53 pm

We aren’t a swap couple but we love being exhibitionist and being intimate anywhere we’re allowed on property. We’ve found multiple couples to do exactly what you’ve laid out. Just be clear in chatting about wants / limits and have fun!
KIK: DocHoliday660
RM- May 18-26 2023
RM- July 14-22, 2023
RM- Dec 16-22, 2023
SusanAndDavid
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 18 May 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Postby Yeipi » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:57 am

If you are looking for a more intimate scenario with another couple, maybe the beach beds at night are an option. My wife and I have used those beds at least one night in every single trip to DRM.
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby Incredible » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:51 am

We hope that you will have an incredible trip to DRM. There will be plenty of opportunities to live out your fantasies. In addition to the hot tub, there is the dance floor in the disco and the playroom. Our first forays into the lifestyle were at Desire Pearl and DRM. We did not swap on either of our first two trips. But we did discover our exhibitionist nature. Having a group of people watch you have sex with your spouse is intoxicating. You will find the bigger audiences in the afternoon/evening as opposed to late at night. Later in the night, folks will be engaged in their own activities and will be less inclined to watch.
Kasidie:Incredible
SDC:Morefunforus
Kik and Telegram:Incrediblefunforus
Incredible
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 22 Jun 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC SLS

Postby gaviao » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:45 pm

You will find the bigger audiences in the afternoon/evening as opposed to late at night. Later in the night, folks will be engaged in their own activities and will be less inclined to watch.

A good way to start into sex in front of others is being at the jacuzzi or playroom watching a couple while they are having sex, enjoying the show and starting with some caresses, kisses, fondling, etcetera. Probably the first time she wouldn't go further, but who knows the next? :twisted:
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby C&J95 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:27 am

Sounds like a scenario we would love to particpate in, to bad we are not there at the same time.
C&J95
C&J95

We arrive on: 11 Sep 2021

Postby TampaCouple813 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:29 am

Thanks everyone! I'm damn excited to visit and put on a show for everyone! Hopefully we can fulfill this fantasy while we're at it ;)
TampaCouple813

Postby Notanlines16 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:59 pm

We will be there the same time next year for my wife's birthday. What you describe has always been one of our fantasies too. Maybe we'll have a chance to meet you.
Notanlines16

Postby Cyndy-N-Scott » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:02 pm

Thats a huge enjoyment of Cyndy and I. we have two upcoming trips and would love to experience it.
Cyndy-N-Scott

We arrive on: 13 Mar 2021

Postby Nwvanillatanda » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:29 pm

My wife and I are not LS but did visit DRM in October for the first time and had similar thoughts as you. It was just a tip-toe 2 night stay tagged onto the end of a "normal" vacation to be in a sexy environment. We had an absolute blast! We met some really fun people. In the jacuzzi area we got a little frisky with each other but weren't exactly ready to put on a show in front of everyone -- it was, however, amazing to be a voyeur up there. Maybe it was being there for just 2 nights wasn't long enough to click with another couple, but we would have been open to do what you listed above (though not in our own room -- maybe in the other couples or somewhere else). We did notice that most of the other couples we had a great time getting to know already knew each other (in sets of 2 or 3 couples) and it seemed like they were most interested in having fun with each other.

Now -- being new to everything, it could have been how we talked about ourselves or why we were at Desire, or our hesitancy to just say "hey -- would you want to XYZ to one of the other couples, but we were left with the idea that trying to connect with others ahead of time would have been helpful.

We did have so much fun that we are going to a lifestyle club for a holiday party this year, and just booked a 4 day trip to Desire in August 1-5 2022. (I logged on today to post our trip to the month-of-the year visits and Aug 2022 is not open yet)
DRM Oct 2021, Aug 2022
Nwvanillatanda

We arrive on: 01 Aug 2022

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya