sylvia and arco's baby

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

sylvia and arco's baby

Postby coco » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Visiting Desire next month and want to take a gift for Sylvia and Arco's baby. Can someone tell me how old the baby is now?
Thanks,
coco
Desire Fan

Postby sensualcnds » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Hi Coco - their baby was born October 5th of last year. She'll be 7 months old on May 5th.

Take care,
K
sensualcnds
Desire Lover

Postby miranda » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:51 am

That's happy news! Can anyone let us know if Edmundo and his wife have had their baby yet? He's the short, good-looking bartender/waiter at the lobby bar who wears glasses. And how is Mia doing?
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby tout.prest » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Last I spoke with Mia, (Couple weeks ago) she was doing well and having a great time working in the reservations department. All seemed to be going well and she was looking forward to the baby in the summer. She is going to try to visit us at the resort when we are there next week.

Does anyone know if Rene's wife had her baby ? and how it is going for him ? we would love to bring him something when we go.

5 more days !! :D

Steve
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Postby Rusty » Wed May 05, 2010 7:59 am

we left on the 30 Apr and Edmudo (Chicken Little) baby still had not arrived yet
Rusty :AUS
Rusty
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 01 Oct 2022

Postby tout.prest » Wed May 19, 2010 7:47 pm

miranda wrote:That's happy news! Can anyone let us know if Edmundo and his wife have had their baby yet? He's the short, good-looking bartender/waiter at the lobby bar who wears glasses. And how is Mia doing?

Miranda,

I forgot to tell you that Edmundo and his wife had a baby boy :D . They named him Derek. The baby was born late April. They were all doing well but Edmundo was Exhausted, working late hours at the resort and then going home to a baby that he said "still hasn't slept" !
Edmundo is one of our favorites at the Desire and we wish him well.

Steve :wink:
tout.prest
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2016

Postby Rusty » Thu May 20, 2010 7:45 am

That’s great to hear about Edmundo and his wife’s first baby boy. Edmundo is our Favourite bar person, he comes across as very shy, but all you have to do is ask him about the fun drinking games and what are the most popular drinks. Then he will teach you a thing or three. Some of the stuff Edmundo has show us I was thinking could only happen in a teen movie. Who would of though there was so many children in adults bodies going to desire…. You know we seem to be getting younger every visit, Who knows I might even be licking chocolate off a my wife in some crazy race by the pool .. Oh we did that last trip, how's that body shots go again ?
Rusty :AUS
Rusty
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 01 Oct 2022

Postby miranda » Thu May 20, 2010 9:20 am

Thanks for the baby news on Edmundo. He, too, was one of our favourites (but it's so hard to choose just one).
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby miranda » Thu May 20, 2010 9:22 am

Russty wrote: Who would of though there was so many children in adults bodies going to desire….

We vacationed with them at Desire! Aren't we all?
miranda
Desire Legend

Postby Sharon and David » Thu May 20, 2010 10:23 am

The truth is you have to grow old but you don't have to grow up!!!!
Sharon and David
Desire Superstar

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya