January at RM?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

January at RM?

Postby Cdesire495 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:10 am

We took our first trip to Desire in August during SYW month and it was a blast. We weren't in the lifestyle when we went but we are now! When we checked in they told us that since it was SYW month in August that the "normal rules" didn't apply and that she recommended sex on the beach, sex around the pool, etc. I have to say- it was wild and we saw it all everywhere. They said the same rules apply in January so we are thinking of taking a trip this January. Curious about the weather in January- can you still enjoy the pool? is it heated? Any cons to January vs. August? Also, I can't find any details about special events for Lifestyle month. It doesn't have any details on their website. Eager to hear people's experiences and thoughts about DRM in January.
Cdesire495

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 28 Aug 2021

Re: January at RM?

Postby 2beautifulstrangers » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:43 am

I’d really like to know the answer to this question also as my wife and I have our first trip to DRM planned for January 16-21.
RM: 1/22, 5/22, 12/22, 11/23, 3/24
Pearl: 3/23, 3/24
2beautifulstrangers
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 16 Jan 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Swinglifestyle

Postby Cheers2US » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:23 am

We have been to Desire in December and March several times and the weather is always nice. The only noticeable thing is the sun goes down quite early. The pool and beach waters are comfortable, although we found the jacuzzi at DP not warm enough this past March.
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby desireaddict » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:06 pm

We've been in most every month of the calendar. For us, August is too damn hot. Not any worse than FLA or New Orleans, but HOT. But at least you're naked and can just jump in the pool. January temos can vary 10 degrees just like anywhere else. Might be a little cool in the evening. Take a sweater.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby genethoi » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:26 pm

I wonder if our paths crossed in August!
genethoi
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2023

Postby desireaddict » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:53 pm

genethoi wrote:I wonder if our paths crossed in August!

Our August trips have always overlapped the end of July/first week of August.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby Helles » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:52 am

I love January - perfect weather for me. The wind coming off the ocean can be a little cool at times. The Mrs loves the heat and found September to be her favorite. But realistically, anytime you can go is the best time.
Helles
Desire Fan

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya