Desire: right for us?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Re: Desire: right for us?

Postby desireaddict » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:29 am

cenote pete wrote:Hey, all. Wondering if a trip to Desire is right for me and my wife. My wife is early 40s, smoking hot even after kids (as in, when she forgets her ring at the gym, she gets hit on my trainers and pro athletes five to ten years younger), but is also extraordinarily self-critical about her body (which, again, is objectively incredible). I affirm her regularly, and it's easy to do, but she's never quite "gotten" it, and I very much want her to.

She also loves the beach.

We're definitely monogamous and are committed to it. That said, I think a visit to Desire might 1) be a fun midlife crisis to experience together 2) be a positive experience for her as far as her self-confidence 3) be a nice week of vacation on a great beach.

I have no real context for a place like Desire, so your thoughts appreciated. Thanks!

Go look at the polls section of this board. You'll find one there that shows that about 50% of Desire guests go for the Lifestyle experience. That means the other 50% go for the great atmosphere and to share a unique romantic experience together. It's clear that some of that latter group migrate to exploring the LS but many of us do not.

If you and your wife (your post does not mention her view on the matter) are even considering it, then I'd wager that you'll conclude booking that first trip WAS right for you.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya