Anyone know about the "Texas Players" grou

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Anyone know about the "Texas Players" group

Postby beachmann » Wed May 05, 2010 10:35 am

We are going the first part of July and see that this group is there. I have never heard of them and it says it is a complete takeover and the only way to get in during this time was to book with the group and their travel agent. This wasn't so because I booked it through Desire directly.
Any info would be appreciated.
beachmann

Postby swedes » Wed May 05, 2010 2:38 pm

We was wondering the same thing. We're only overlapping them on their last night (our first), but I guess a few of them might stay on.
swedes

What We Observed ;-)

Postby Darcy » Wed May 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Hi, We were there a few years ago when the Texas Players arrived. At that time it was not a complete takeover. Oh my, they were a terrific group! Overall they were much younger than us, I guess mostly late 30's early 40's. Yet, we were always welcome to laugh along with them or whatever. We are not swingers and the Texas Players are a swingers group. What we observed at that time was one heck of a fun loving group of people. Most were rather attractive, yet in no way conceited. We would certainly go again when they are at Desire. In fact, we were disappointed when we saw they are now doing "takeovers". That is good news that there are still rooms available directly through the resort. Have FUN!! :P
Darcy
Desire Fan

Postby nicenycpl » Thu May 06, 2010 6:03 am

We were there last august and there was a great group called the Texas Hotties there at that time....but they were not a very large group....maybe 10 couples or so, they were a blast!!!!!!!! Not sure if this is the same group?
nicenycpl on Kik
nicenycpl
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya

Postby beachmann » Thu May 06, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks for the help. We are mid 40's so guess thats not too old.
beachmann

Postby happycuple » Thu May 06, 2010 11:48 am

Too old ?

Dude . . . mid forties is perfect !

Not too "old" for most of the 30's couples and not too "young" for the majority of the 50's-60's couples !!
happycuple
Desire Fan

Postby concansters » Thu May 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Texas Players is a group out of San Antonio. They have a large lifestyle club there (with the same name) and they also organize lifestyle friendly trips. They have a website for the club that you can google.
concansters
Desire Convert

Texas Players

Postby DandAEastTexas » Fri May 21, 2010 1:54 pm

We have traveld with the Texas Players Club on their 4th of July DESIRE trip for the past bunch of years. With the exception of one individual (me) they are among the best people you'll ever meet. They/we range in age from the age of consent to the age of collapse and desite the name TEXAS...come from all parts of the country and world. We are from East Texas (Philadelphia).

They/we are fun, sexy, down to earth, and easy to talk to. Welcome aboard.

Someone asked about the term "take-over" and why individual rooms were still available. Short answer - early in the year the club PLAYERS makes an agreement to have use of ALL of the rooms to sell for the week. Any rooms still not sold by a certain date (as not all of the rooms were sold to members) went back into the hotel's vacancy pool. So - while there will be a hell of a lot of us there....we're glad that there was still some room left over for you...and you...and especially YOU!

Don and Annie
DandAEastTexas
Desire Fan

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya