Need Pointers

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Need Pointers

Postby Homer » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:47 am

Needed pointers for the following
1. The Desire site lists a couple of different massages - sensual Desire and Erotic Ritual - any preferences of which one to go for?
2. Any idea in the package cost for Provoke( including hair and make up)?
3. Is the Catarmaran cruise worth it?
4. Do these need to be booked in advance or can be done on arrival at the resort?

Thanks
Homer
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 27 Jun 2022

Re: Need Pointers

Postby desireaddict » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:49 pm

1) Erotic includes more direct sexual contact (ie, vajayjay penetration)
2 Haven't done it
3) Did it once with another couple we travel with and 5 other (wildass) couples (all in the same group). It was worth doing it once but I wouldn't do it again.
4) We've never had a problem booking massages after our arrival The staff is always trying to line up guests for the Cat cruise, so that should not be a problem either. Better to know the weather forecast than booking in advance anyway.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby Homer » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:05 pm

desireaddict wrote:1) Erotic includes more direct sexual contact (ie, vajayjay penetration)
2 Haven't done it
3) Did it once with another couple we travel with and 5 other (wildass) couples (all in the same group). It was worth doing it once but I wouldn't do it again.
4) We've never had a problem booking massages after our arrival The staff is always trying to line up guests for the Cat cruise, so that should not be a problem either. Better to know the weather forecast than booking in advance anyway.

Thanks much.. This is extremely helpful :)
Homer
Desire Convert

Postby Lkncouple » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:54 pm

The Search tool will help you. Lots of details on the site.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby Homer » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:40 pm

Lkncouple wrote:The Search tool will help you. Lots of details on the site.

I did look, but was curious on what recent experiences were, especially in COVID times. Also, the Desire site has like 3000 different massages listed, and its hard to parse through them ,especially since this is our first trip :D
Homer
Desire Convert

Postby nokidclub » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:14 am

Provoke photo shoot is free, but you pay based on which photos you choose and how you want them. They can provide to you in a flash drive, hard cover book, slideshow, etc. we ended up paying around $1200 I think for a nice package. If I remember correctly, the makeup/hair was about 150-200.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Homer » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:07 am

nokidclub wrote:Provoke photo shoot is free, but you pay based on which photos you choose and how you want them. They can provide to you in a flash drive, hard cover book, slideshow, etc. we ended up paying around $1200 I think for a nice package. If I remember correctly, the makeup/hair was about 150-200.

Thank you vry much :)
Homer
Desire Convert

Postby Lkncouple » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:42 am

Homer wrote:

I did look, but was curious on what recent experiences were, especially in COVID times. Also, the Desire site has like 3000 different massages listed, and its hard to parse through them ,especially since this is our first trip :D

I am sure others will chime in, but the experience of Desire does not seem like it has changed dramatically with Covid. We have been 5 times, and I will say that if Desire is one thing it is consistent. The activities, service and experience has not really changed since we have been going. I think if you look at these threads it will help you out. Also, we have never had an issue booking any of these services once we are at the resort. For the Catamaran, you will want to wait until make sure the weather is good.

Catamaran Cruise:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11424&p=116245&hilit=Catamaran#p116245

Massage:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10750&p=106361&hilit=Massage#p106361
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4858
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby Homer » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:17 am

Lkncouple wrote:
Homer wrote:

I am sure others will chime in, but the experience of Desire does not seem like it has changed dramatically with Covid. We have been 5 times, and I will say that if Desire is one thing it is consistent. The activities, service and experience has not really changed since we have been going. I think if you look at these threads it will help you out. Also, we have never had an issue booking any of these services once we are at the resort. For the Catamaran, you will want to wait until make sure the weather is good.

Catamaran Cruise:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11424&p=116245&hilit=Catamaran#p116245

Massage:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10750&p=106361&hilit=Massage#p106361
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4858

Thank you very much :)
Homer
Desire Convert

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya