First timer -butler question

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

First timer -butler question

Postby Zonkuno » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:05 pm

Hello all, going to DRM for the first time in Feb. I don’t have a room category that supports a butler but is there a way to just pay for one separately? Sounds like with the membership you get one but I would like to outside of that if possible. Seems like chairs and making reservations for dinner might be a problem from what I read. Thanks for any info looking forward to the trip.
Zonkuno

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Nov 2021

Re: First timer -butler question

Postby mikeinnj » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:20 pm

We were at Pearl in December. We are not members. Arrived at 1 pm or so and secured chairs for us and our friends without issue. Then went to get lunch and secured our dinner reservations. Yes a butler makes it easier but you can get chairs and reservations without them

Mike
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Postby Zonkuno » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:01 pm

Good to hear Mike! Thank you
Zonkuno

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Nov 2021

Postby desireaddict » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:19 am

Other than the fact we have become great friends with a couple of the butlers via our many visits to DRM, I don't know that having a butler actually gives you any kind of edge up on better service. If you need something from a butler and you tip him/her generously then it's likely you will have "butler service" for the remainder of your stay.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya