Foursome Erotic Massage

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Foursome Erotic Massage

Postby Engman » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:31 pm

My wife & I are visiting DRM again after a 3-year absence in May a few days after her 60th birthday. To celebrate this and provide my wife with a sexy memorable experience I am thinking of booking the Foursome Erotic Massage and including another couple we know well. We've done the Erotic Couples massage twice before but never the Foursome.

What are the differences beyond obviously there'll be 4 of us? I know it's pretty expensive but that aside I'd welcome any and all feedback from anyone who has done this before.

Thanks

Chris
Engman
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 02 May 2020

Re: Foursome Erotic Massage

Postby Rex&Ruza » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:40 pm

Engman wrote:My wife & I are visiting DRM again after a 3-year absence in May a few days after her 60th birthday. To celebrate this and provide my wife with a sexy memorable experience I am thinking of booking the Foursome Erotic Massage and including another couple we know well. We've done the Erotic Couples massage twice before but never the Foursome.

What are the differences beyond obviously there'll be 4 of us? I know it's pretty expensive but that aside I'd welcome any and all feedback from anyone who has done this before.

Thanks

Chris

We and another couple can give you that foursome free of charge.

Marc & Laura
Rex&Ruza
Desire Lover

Postby Engman » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:47 pm

Rex&Ruza wrote:
Engman wrote:My wife & I are visiting DRM again after a 3-year absence in May a few days after her 60th birthday. To celebrate this and provide my wife with a sexy memorable experience I am thinking of booking the Foursome Erotic Massage and including another couple we know well. We've done the Erotic Couples massage twice before but never the Foursome.

Thanks

Chris

We and another couple can give you that foursome free of charge.

Marc & Laura

Wouldn't that be a sixsome ;)
Engman
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 02 May 2020

Postby Turk7 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:06 pm

Even better :bj
Turk7
Desire Devotee