Thongs for him?

This is the place for general questions / general discussion about Desire Riviera Maya

Thongs for him?

Postby b723641 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:47 pm

Mrs. Newbie back again pre an early March first time visit.

Question: We are having fun playing dress up and wondering if my man -- when and if he chooses to wear bottoms AROUND the pool and hottub --- would be out of place in a pouch/thong thingie? Some great ones on Amazon and we have already purchased. They are inexpensive and sexy...and I like the look in the spirit of more is actually less and kinda' daring.

But are thongs seen at Pearl on men? Say, under a nice print shirt. Apologies if a naive question. This time next month, we will no longer be newbies.
b723641
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Mar 2022

Re: Thongs for him?

Postby Suntan » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:37 pm

Man Thongs ........ No Bueno
Suntan
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 22 Feb 2022

Postby Turk7 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:14 pm

Just threw up in my mouth. A sight we both would enjoy missing.
Turk7
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 30 Jun 2021

Postby nokidclub » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:34 am

I don’t see a problem with it. Desire is open and accepting. If men can be naked around the pool/hot tub, wearing a thong shouldn’t be a problem at all.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby b723641 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:55 am

Wow. Had no idea feelings were so strong. Interesting that, thus far, the two nays are relatively new to this board -- and perhaps new to Desire and perhaps sensuous fun?

While the yes vote was that of a more "veteran" poster.

True, I did ask for opinions and you get what you get. But I hope there are many more "polling in" and that, with the result, we will, at the very least, bring a bagful of thongs and go with the flow when we get there :lol:

And of course, it now occurs that pouches and stuff may be considered the purview of homosexuals only. But if so, that would seem a shame. If it looks good on hubbie, why not expand the repertoire?

Oh...and what do men wear for bottoms if not thongs -- if a cover-up is desired? Towels seem visually tedious in such a setting.
b723641
Desire Lover

Postby ADL1444 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:40 am

When it’s all said and done this your vacation. If man thongs are something that you both find sexy then by all means go for it. You do you. How ever don’t be surprised when you may be the only one there wearing said man thong. We have been 7 times and can’t ever recall seeing a man wearing a thong. As far as bottoms for a man when not nude I just wear a pair of gym shorts to go in the restraunts. Also just regular swimsuit if your wanting to go in the pool and not be nude. We have seen some fish net style shorts on a man before. I hope you guys have a great trip.
ADL1444
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Jul 2017

Postby b723641 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:00 am

>>>don’t be surprised when you may be the only one there wearing said man thong. We have been 7 times and can’t ever recall seeing a man wearing a thong.

Now THAT is very helpful and seems to answer the question we had in mind. We don't want to stand out in that manner and we do hope to have a great time.

He still loves the thong, though. Very comfortable for daily wear and he wonders why he didn 't try 'em sooner.
b723641
Desire Lover

Postby RJOC » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:54 am

You should only do what is comfortable for you - if that is fully clothed, then be happy and do what you want.

Be comfortable in whatever you choose, and don't give a sh!t about what others say or feel. As long as your not hurting anyone else, who cares? It's your life - live it how you wish.

We've seen man-thongs numerous times, and while I wouldn't wear one, I'm not going to frown upon anyone else's attire.

Desire is a "clothing optional" resort.
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby b723641 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:40 pm

I/we will pack a pair and go from there when we are there. His "package" aside, it's about the size and weight of an unfolded Kleenex so no issues in the plane overhead :lol:

Thank you all for the dialog.
b723641
Desire Lover

Postby Desireus2 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:34 pm

Go ahead. i've seen some banana hammocks. I'll be wearing a thong as part of my SM night costume.
David and Julie
April 24 - April 30 2022
10th time
Hilton Head SC
Desireus2
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 24 Apr 2022

Postby Cheers2US » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:35 pm

b723641 wrote:Mrs. Newbie back again pre an early March first time visit.

Question: We are having fun playing dress up and wondering if my man -- when and if he chooses to wear bottoms AROUND the pool and hottub --- would be out of place in a pouch/thong thingie? Some great ones on Amazon and we have already purchased. They are inexpensive and sexy...and I like the look in the spirit of more is actually less and kinda' daring.

But are thongs seen at Pearl on men? Say, under a nice print shirt. Apologies if a naive question. This time next month, we will no longer be newbies.

Go for it! It's YOUR vacation. You can be completely naked, so why would a small sliver of fabric make any difference?
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby b723641 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:13 pm

Thanks for the added and fun input. And OK, I'll say it: what's more alluring than an accentuated -- ah hem --- bulge on the love of one's life in a setting like Pearl?! Yeah...I want to show it off. And he's OK that way too -- right now anyway --- :bj
b723641
Desire Lover

Postby Yeipi » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:23 pm

RJOC wrote:You should only do what is comfortable for you - if that is fully clothed, then be happy and do what you want.

Be comfortable in whatever you choose, and don't give a sh!t about what others say or feel. As long as your not hurting anyone else, who cares? It's your life - live it how you wish.

We've seen man-thongs numerous times, and while I wouldn't wear one, I'm not going to frown upon anyone else's attire.

Desire is a "clothing optional" resort.

:L

One of the beautiful things about Desire is that you wear what you want and if you wear something to make your significant other a happy camper, go for it! If someone doesn't like what others are wearing it's not their problem.
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby Turk7 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:26 pm

b723641 wrote:Wow. Had no idea feelings were so strong. Interesting that, thus far, the two nays are relatively new to this board -- and perhaps new to Desire and perhaps sensuous fun?

True, I did ask for opinions and you get what you get. But I hope there are many more "polling in" and that, with the result, we will, at the very least, bring a bagful of thongs and go with the flow when we get there :lol:

And of course, it now occurs that pouches and stuff may be considered the purview of homosexuals only. But if so, that would seem a shame. If it looks good on hubbie, why not expand the repertoire?

Oh...and what do men wear for bottoms if not thongs -- if a cover-up is desired? Towels seem visually tedious in such a setting.

As far as your assumption because someone is new to the board they are new to Desire we have been going to Desire, and now Pearl twice a year for 15 years with plenty of sensuous fun. You asked for opinions you got what your asked for. Bring your bagful of thongs everyone always needs a good laugh.
Turk7
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 30 Jun 2021

Postby Orcowgirl » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:20 pm

Turk7 wrote:
b723641 wrote:Wow. Had no idea feelings were so strong. Interesting that, thus far, the two nays are relatively new to this board -- and perhaps new to Desire and perhaps sensuous fun?

As far as your assumption because someone is new to the board they are new to Desire we have been going to Desire, and now Pearl twice a year for 15 years with plenty of sensuous fun. You asked for opinions you got what your asked for. Bring your bagful of thongs everyone always needs a good laugh.

We are fairly new to going to both places, 4.5 years now, but we go many times a year and stay 7-10 days. We have seen it all, I think. If your question is, is it attractive? Rarely! Does anyone care what you want to wear? No! Don't over think your trip. Try a European men's trunk for "hot".
Since 2017
Pearl 25+
RM 7+
Grande Michas 2
KIK Orranchcouple
Orcowgirl
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 29 Jun 2024

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Riviera Maya